Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Couples?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My girlfriend is that nerd @Brazenchase uvu
My girlfriend is that nerd @Brazenchase uvu
@Iroh

Oh so I'm the nerd?

Mhmmm.
@Iroh

Oh so I'm the nerd?

Mhmmm.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
I tried to get my boyfriend to join with me when the window was open but he wouldn't ;---; /cry
I tried to get my boyfriend to join with me when the window was open but he wouldn't ;---; /cry
8G9Vnvx.gif
My fiancé will watch me play on occasion but that's about it. xD
My fiancé will watch me play on occasion but that's about it. xD

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@ToastWinchester

Just because I clicked a flight different to yours, sheesh. Will I ever live that down?
@ToastWinchester

Just because I clicked a flight different to yours, sheesh. Will I ever live that down?
@Borgat
I have the same issue omg. 8U She's in Lightning and I'm in Light. Keeps saying I missed a syllable.
@Borgat
I have the same issue omg. 8U She's in Lightning and I'm in Light. Keeps saying I missed a syllable.
Both of my parents have accounts here, but they hardly ever use them. :( They're polite enough to act enthusiastic when I talk about FR, though! ^_^
Both of my parents have accounts here, but they hardly ever use them. :( They're polite enough to act enthusiastic when I talk about FR, though! ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
My partner is on here and updates me about new dragon babies every so often. :') it's very very cute.

This is an adorable thread, nice to see so many couples playing FR together!
My partner is on here and updates me about new dragon babies every so often. :') it's very very cute.

This is an adorable thread, nice to see so many couples playing FR together!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Rile is my waifugirlfriend :)
@Rile is my waifugirlfriend :)
AzureRathalos has recently become my boyfriend ^_^ He doesn't play this at the moment so I've tricked he kindly donated his top hat to me... which gave me my final rabbit :D
AzureRathalos has recently become my boyfriend ^_^ He doesn't play this at the moment so I've tricked he kindly donated his top hat to me... which gave me my final rabbit :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9