Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things That 'Don't Exist'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I used to play a little Spyro the dragon flash game called Super Spyro speedway many years ago, but now I can't find any evidence of it anywhere online, not even a single screenshot.
I used to play a little Spyro the dragon flash game called Super Spyro speedway many years ago, but now I can't find any evidence of it anywhere online, not even a single screenshot.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
Hmm... Could be that it was an unknown author who only made one copy of the book?
Hmm... Could be that it was an unknown author who only made one copy of the book?
@hamkid
omg thats the same thing happening with me! I thought I had made it up until I was talking to my sister and she remembers it too. It wasn't an English or American show, I think it might have been Canadian. I'm still on the search for it though
@hamkid
omg thats the same thing happening with me! I thought I had made it up until I was talking to my sister and she remembers it too. It wasn't an English or American show, I think it might have been Canadian. I'm still on the search for it though
This reminds me of the whole Genie movie with Shaq that doesn't exist thing. I agree with the whole "different dimension" theory.... it seems fake and weird but for those of us who have seen things that shouldn't be there it's very, very real.
Anybody here know much about the Mandela effect and if its related to this topic?
This reminds me of the whole Genie movie with Shaq that doesn't exist thing. I agree with the whole "different dimension" theory.... it seems fake and weird but for those of us who have seen things that shouldn't be there it's very, very real.
Anybody here know much about the Mandela effect and if its related to this topic?
259-e1fc60efe0ca273a1c274e5ec9b0bd44.jpg
I got a missed phone call a few months ago, and when I looked at it, this was the number:
4iF4Mmy.jpg

I googled it and literally nothing comes up for that string of numbers. I tried calling it back, just for kicks and grins, and it wouldn't go through.
I got a missed phone call a few months ago, and when I looked at it, this was the number:
4iF4Mmy.jpg

I googled it and literally nothing comes up for that string of numbers. I tried calling it back, just for kicks and grins, and it wouldn't go through.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
@HoodieCat At least your sister remembers whatevever you're looking for :')
Best of luck finding it! Would you mind telling me what you can remember about it? :O
@HoodieCat At least your sister remembers whatevever you're looking for :')
Best of luck finding it! Would you mind telling me what you can remember about it? :O
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
if you know what imagination movers is, its kinda like that. 1 epposide I remember, they were playing mini golf with really tiny putters or something, and then in another one, one of the guys cut a cake with his hand. IDK
@hamkid
if you know what imagination movers is, its kinda like that. 1 epposide I remember, they were playing mini golf with really tiny putters or something, and then in another one, one of the guys cut a cake with his hand. IDK
I have a single distinct memory of some animated movie about anthro birds that involved baseball. The main character's dad was a blue jay and they lived in a hollowed out tree kinda like Twilight Sparkle's tree. But I haven't been able to find anything about it anywhere on the Internet.

There's also a song that randomly played when I was screwing around on I think Scratch's user uploads and listening to iTunes. The song wasn't on any of my playlists and I couldn't find the video that was playing it if it had even come from a video. I just remember really loving it and one of the lines being "I'm breaking out of my cage." Except it WASN'T Mr. Brightside. I'm probably just conflating Mr. Brightside and Iris, the Goo Goo Dolls song I was obsessed with at the time. But my brain is convinced that my computer produced a song that doesn't exist.
I have a single distinct memory of some animated movie about anthro birds that involved baseball. The main character's dad was a blue jay and they lived in a hollowed out tree kinda like Twilight Sparkle's tree. But I haven't been able to find anything about it anywhere on the Internet.

There's also a song that randomly played when I was screwing around on I think Scratch's user uploads and listening to iTunes. The song wasn't on any of my playlists and I couldn't find the video that was playing it if it had even come from a video. I just remember really loving it and one of the lines being "I'm breaking out of my cage." Except it WASN'T Mr. Brightside. I'm probably just conflating Mr. Brightside and Iris, the Goo Goo Dolls song I was obsessed with at the time. But my brain is convinced that my computer produced a song that doesn't exist.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="Pickle" date="2019-03-28 15:18:26" ] This reminds me of the whole Genie movie with Shaq that doesn't exist thing. I agree with the whole "different dimension" theory.... it seems fake and weird but for those of us who have seen things that shouldn't be there it's very, very real. Anybody here know much about the Mandela effect and if its related to this topic? [/quote] Listen my family HAD A VHS OF THAT MOVIE... I've seen that movie less than 10 years ago... untill about 4 years ago when I went to watch it and the tape was all messed up :/
Pickle wrote on 2019-03-28 15:18:26:
Listen my family HAD A VHS OF THAT MOVIE... I've seen that movie less than 10 years ago... untill about 4 years ago when I went to watch it and the tape was all messed up :/
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
I don't feel like reading all the comments, but somebody probably already brought this up. Basically, what you're describing, I think, is like the Mandela effect. A couple of years ago I had these really nice heels that I was in love with. I wore them all the time, but one day one of the clips snapped off. I showed two of my friends, freaking out. They remember this. But about a year ago I went to toss out the shoes because you can't lace them up without the clips, but the clips were there. I'm talking, they had never been gone. Nobody had glued them back on or anything, they were perfectly how they used to be. They were literally never gone.
My friends remember this, and they still have the clips. I don't know how it happened, but it's wild.
I don't feel like reading all the comments, but somebody probably already brought this up. Basically, what you're describing, I think, is like the Mandela effect. A couple of years ago I had these really nice heels that I was in love with. I wore them all the time, but one day one of the clips snapped off. I showed two of my friends, freaking out. They remember this. But about a year ago I went to toss out the shoes because you can't lace them up without the clips, but the clips were there. I'm talking, they had never been gone. Nobody had glued them back on or anything, they were perfectly how they used to be. They were literally never gone.
My friends remember this, and they still have the clips. I don't know how it happened, but it's wild.
c0svj5p.pngMH6EKBQ.pngVDnSOpl.pngIrk0Pjq.png3c2ff40a1261e2d3446da9d5f686292f1a81828e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7