Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things That 'Don't Exist'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I remember this weird movie or book from when I was younger that had really oddly drawn backgrounds that were usually all one color or patterns. I remember it vaguely and the only reason I think it stuck in my head was because it appeared in a weird dream I had years later.

I remember this weird movie or book from when I was younger that had really oddly drawn backgrounds that were usually all one color or patterns. I remember it vaguely and the only reason I think it stuck in my head was because it appeared in a weird dream I had years later.

AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
[quote name="@Icedragonpie" date="2018-10-21 17:57:01" ] I have distinct memories from early childhood of a certain video game character that I cannot seem to find anywhere. It was a small pinkish ghostlike cat that was very cute and nontheatening, but if the avatar character moved close to it, it would suddenly grow larger, dark purple, and the cute kitten face would disappear and grow fangs, claws, and glowing eyes. It would proceed to move towards the character an attack (in a Mario-type style; there was no blood, more like the avatar flinching and losing health.) I have no idea what game it was from, what the rest looked like, or anything. It's as if it never existed but I have such vivid memories of it, I can't have made it up... could I? If anyone recognizes it, I'll be amazed. [/quote] That sounds like it could be from Spiral Knights
@Icedragonpie wrote on 2018-10-21 17:57:01:
I have distinct memories from early childhood of a certain video game character that I cannot seem to find anywhere. It was a small pinkish ghostlike cat that was very cute and nontheatening, but if the avatar character moved close to it, it would suddenly grow larger, dark purple, and the cute kitten face would disappear and grow fangs, claws, and glowing eyes. It would proceed to move towards the character an attack (in a Mario-type style; there was no blood, more like the avatar flinching and losing health.) I have no idea what game it was from, what the rest looked like, or anything. It's as if it never existed but I have such vivid memories of it, I can't have made it up... could I?
If anyone recognizes it, I'll be amazed.

That sounds like it could be from Spiral Knights
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7