Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Level 25s with Elim+ RAFFLE~
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@EeveeDream
I'd like to buy ten tickets for the G1 Wildclaw! That's about 80g, correct?
@EeveeDream
I'd like to buy ten tickets for the G1 Wildclaw! That's about 80g, correct?

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
@Eeveedream I'm buying 6 tickets for the G1 WC!
@Eeveedream I'm buying 6 tickets for the G1 WC!
21 tickets for the WC! I will update the spreadsheet later tonight!
21 tickets for the WC! I will update the spreadsheet later tonight!
I'll take 5 tickets for each Eliminate dragon please!
I'll take 5 tickets for each Eliminate dragon please!
@pennythedragon I'll edit this post to buy tickets when I have the treasure
@pennythedragon I'll edit this post to buy tickets when I have the treasure
pennyredux.png
May I get 5 tickets for Defender? c: I'd also prefer to pay with 3 dragons and 16kt if that's alright ^^
May I get 5 tickets for Defender? c: I'd also prefer to pay with 3 dragons and 16kt if that's alright ^^
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Sup guy, i wanna get like 7 tickets for Ahuizotl (yes i copy-&-pasted that, i couldn't remember it), i'm fried to save up if i have to. Respond in a bit, please? Thanks!
Sup guy, i wanna get like 7 tickets for Ahuizotl (yes i copy-&-pasted that, i couldn't remember it), i'm fried to save up if i have to. Respond in a bit, please? Thanks!
I access flight rising through phone Expect misspellings often. Thank you!
k6ftfga.png
[quote name="@blukestrol05" date="2019-03-27 15:48:09" ] Sup guy, i wanna get like 7 tickets for Ahuizotl (yes i copy-&-pasted that, i couldn't remember it), i'm fried to save up if i have to. Respond in a bit, please? Thanks! [/quote] Sorry for not responding in so long! Around the time you posted here, I was too busy to be active and the ping got lost. I'm back now. I'm sorry for the delay! @franknsteins @Agion @pennythedragon I cannot remember if either of you guys sent me payment for tickets, so please let me know if you did or not! Thanks!
@blukestrol05 wrote on 2019-03-27 15:48:09:
Sorry for not responding in so long! Around the time you posted here, I was too busy to be active and the ping got lost. I'm back now. I'm sorry for the delay!

@franknsteins @Agion @pennythedragon
I cannot remember if either of you guys sent me payment for tickets, so please let me know if you did or not! Thanks!
@EeveeDream Ah it seems I haven't. May I also add the extra 5 to max out my alloted tickets for Defender?

6 dragons and 32kt then right? Sorry I didn't send them! I'm sure I was waiting for a response before sending xD
@EeveeDream Ah it seems I haven't. May I also add the extra 5 to max out my alloted tickets for Defender?

6 dragons and 32kt then right? Sorry I didn't send them! I'm sure I was waiting for a response before sending xD
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Agion Absolutely! Thank you! I'll update your tickets now ^_^
@Agion Absolutely! Thank you! I'll update your tickets now ^_^
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19