Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Button for Random Forum Page?
Plz?

Supporty: 0
No supporty: 0

(Please ping me!)
Plz?

Supporty: 0
No supporty: 0

(Please ping me!)
Used to be OmegaEspeon Please ping me!
Admit it, we all have our inner wild in ourselves.c483QDb.png
I don't understand what you're suggesting
I don't understand what you're suggesting
IMG_8704.png
I foresee people randomly going to threads causing even more threads from years ago being dug up for no purpose.
I foresee people randomly going to threads causing even more threads from years ago being dug up for no purpose.
[quote name="SoulOfChaos" date="2019-03-27 10:48:58" ] I foresee people randomly going to threads causing even more threads from years ago being dug up for no purpose. [/quote] Yeah, this would be an issue. Why else would you need it?
SoulOfChaos wrote on 2019-03-27 10:48:58:
Yeah, this would be an issue. Why else would you need it?
IMG_8704.png
Yeah. Why?
Would it be a random thread from any forum at any point in time or would there be limits? Just threads from the last x days, just certain forums etc? Necroing isn't against the rules but this would lead to lots of extra spam and confusion from users bringing back old, outdated threads.
Even with limits just...what's the point? :c
Yeah. Why?
Would it be a random thread from any forum at any point in time or would there be limits? Just threads from the last x days, just certain forums etc? Necroing isn't against the rules but this would lead to lots of extra spam and confusion from users bringing back old, outdated threads.
Even with limits just...what's the point? :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="SoulOfChaos" date="2019-03-27 10:48:58" ] I foresee people randomly going to threads causing even more threads from years ago being dug up for no purpose. [/quote] Yeah, no support solely because of this. It would just cause more spam tbh.
SoulOfChaos wrote on 2019-03-27 10:48:58:

Yeah, no support solely because of this. It would just cause more spam tbh.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ah yes, people bumping old raffles who have been closed for years, or buying items or dragons from users long inactive.

Ah yes, people bumping old raffles who have been closed for years, or buying items or dragons from users long inactive.

I don't even understand why would want or need this? It would cause more problems than and have no gain. Also, it serves no purpose to have a support/no support count. The staff doesn't add things based on the amount of supports something gets, but on the reasons for it.
I don't even understand why would want or need this? It would cause more problems than and have no gain. Also, it serves no purpose to have a support/no support count. The staff doesn't add things based on the amount of supports something gets, but on the reasons for it.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="Flutes" date="2019-03-27 10:50:45" ] [quote name="@SoulOfChaos" date="2019-03-27 10:48:58" ] I foresee people randomly going to threads causing even more threads from years ago being dug up for no purpose. [/quote] Yeah, this would be an issue. Why else would you need it? [/quote] This. But, what if the rule was that the threads had to have activity within the past 3/2 months? I know that's the guidelines for bringing back old threads. I don't see a very important use of it, (if it was implanted then I would use it if I was really bored) so why???? I also don't know if te coding would work/allow that. @OmegaEspean Support, as in the support of "I wouldn't mind if it was added but wouldn't care if it wasn't" [b]1 supporty![/b]
Flutes wrote on 2019-03-27 10:50:45:
@SoulOfChaos wrote on 2019-03-27 10:48:58:
Yeah, this would be an issue. Why else would you need it?

This. But, what if the rule was that the threads had to have activity within the past 3/2 months? I know that's the guidelines for bringing back old threads. I don't see a very important use of it, (if it was implanted then I would use it if I was really bored) so why???? I also don't know if te coding would work/allow that.

@OmegaEspean

Support, as in the support of "I wouldn't mind if it was added but wouldn't care if it wasn't"

1 supporty!