Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [DONE] Ice/Ice/Ice WC F L25 w/Elim
[u][b]She's been sold![/b] Thank you for your interest ^^[/u] Hey all, I haven't really been into FR recently, and I have a level 25 I won a while back that doesn't really fit my lair, that I don't use, and that I'm not really attached to that I'd like to sell off. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39786187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397862/39786187_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Frost! She came named this way (I won her in a raffle). I was using her as a test dragon for a build that never panned out, which is why she has Meditate instead of Scratch on her stones below: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/8d409ece19c2286a04e89603173f370d.png[/img] She is ALSO a triple Ice with Ice eyes. I'm willing to include both a Scroll of Renaming AND a Tincture of Dissolution with her. She was bred once (a misclick I didn't catch until AFTER I hit 'yes' OTL), and has two children. My asking price is 450,000t or 450g. Yes that's less than the price of Eliminate. No I don't remember how much I paid for that eliminate, I'm not looking to get the price back out of that. I'm willing to negotiate (I was trying to shop around a bit on pricing and gave up) and take mixed payments. I am not particularly interested in item trades at the moment.
She's been sold! Thank you for your interest ^^

Hey all, I haven't really been into FR recently, and I have a level 25 I won a while back that doesn't really fit my lair, that I don't use, and that I'm not really attached to that I'd like to sell off.

39786187_350.png

This is Frost! She came named this way (I won her in a raffle). I was using her as a test dragon for a build that never panned out, which is why she has Meditate instead of Scratch on her stones below:

8d409ece19c2286a04e89603173f370d.png

She is ALSO a triple Ice with Ice eyes.

I'm willing to include both a Scroll of Renaming AND a Tincture of Dissolution with her. She was bred once (a misclick I didn't catch until AFTER I hit 'yes' OTL), and has two children.

My asking price is 450,000t or 450g. Yes that's less than the price of Eliminate. No I don't remember how much I paid for that eliminate, I'm not looking to get the price back out of that. I'm willing to negotiate (I was trying to shop around a bit on pricing and gave up) and take mixed payments.

I am not particularly interested in item trades at the moment.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
^
^
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@kirkfan2255 i would like to buy her! in gems
@kirkfan2255 i would like to buy her! in gems
@kirkfan2255
I'm interested, pure Treasure or gems?
@kirkfan2255
I'm interested, pure Treasure or gems?
@Huesos
I'll go ahead and set up the trade! Expect a PA from me shortly.

@Sallmonster
Sorry friend, Huesos managed to snag her first :c
@Huesos
I'll go ahead and set up the trade! Expect a PA from me shortly.

@Sallmonster
Sorry friend, Huesos managed to snag her first :c
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2