Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy birthday! (RAT and his cake)
1 2
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nKBxwiY.jpg[/img] [center]He is 2 today!!!! His name is Nick and he LOVES chocolate (Thats a big deal in aus as 2 is around max age) Happy birthday my little guy[/center]
nKBxwiY.jpg
He is 2 today!!!!
His name is Nick and he LOVES chocolate
(Thats a big deal in aus as 2 is around max age)

Happy birthday my little guy
jfLmvwf.jpg
u bought a whole cake for ur rat lmao I love you
u bought a whole cake for ur rat lmao I love you
Hello LGBT Community
that rat is the best boy and deserves all the love you can give, happy birthday Nick!
(your signature... hmm)

that cake looks real good
that rat is the best boy and deserves all the love you can give, happy birthday Nick!
(your signature... hmm)

that cake looks real good
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Cute!!
Happy birthday, hope he can eat all that cake.

@zerkjo rat babey
Cute!!
Happy birthday, hope he can eat all that cake.

@zerkjo rat babey
Thank you guys!
Us humans had a slice of his chocolate and caramel cake. And his other rat buddies will have cake for dinner too! He is such a good boy
Thank you guys!
Us humans had a slice of his chocolate and caramel cake. And his other rat buddies will have cake for dinner too! He is such a good boy
jfLmvwf.jpg
oh my gosh, what a cute lil beeb!!! happy birthday nick [emoji=familiar heart] ahhh he makes me miss my ratty boy so much ;-;
oh my gosh, what a cute lil beeb!!! happy birthday nick

ahhh he makes me miss my ratty boy so much ;-;
FMoJ9vk.png RDt6LqI.png
dT9HQge.png bYSdYyu.png
qjxrAwx.png NlmYDAS.png
FObX7rS.png J7D1quC.png
VgR98md.png
Happy birthday buddy! Rats are the most loving and sweet pets ever. My first rat baby was Rattito, and he died of a heart attack about ten years ago. After that, we had Nommie, Caesar and Ali (who died from tumors) and a baby dumbo named Satellite who died from a respiratory infection (we only had him 8 days. He came to us sick) All of them were amazing pets, so give your cuties a big hug from me and my buddies in rat heaven!
Happy birthday buddy! Rats are the most loving and sweet pets ever. My first rat baby was Rattito, and he died of a heart attack about ten years ago. After that, we had Nommie, Caesar and Ali (who died from tumors) and a baby dumbo named Satellite who died from a respiratory infection (we only had him 8 days. He came to us sick) All of them were amazing pets, so give your cuties a big hug from me and my buddies in rat heaven!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
I love rats! I miss my babies so much<333 What a big cake for a very special guy~! He surely will have a fantastic b-day
I love rats! I miss my babies so much<333 What a big cake for a very special guy~! He surely will have a fantastic b-day
tumblr_inline_mz047ug6ob1qh7dbn.gif
Seeing this honestly just made my day lmao
Happy birthday, Nick.
Seeing this honestly just made my day lmao
Happy birthday, Nick.
vita incerta, mors quaedam
Happy Birthday Nick! He looks so excited trying to get the whipped cream. It makes me so happy when I see other pet owners go over the top to spoil their pets!
Happy Birthday Nick! He looks so excited trying to get the whipped cream. It makes me so happy when I see other pet owners go over the top to spoil their pets!
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png
1 2