Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello :)
1 2 3 4 5
@OreoQuack thank you. i'm yet to find some better ones though - some with genes that i like. i'm thinking i'll build up some treasure and expand my lair first, though.
currently i'm training up my two starting dragons in the coliseum as i've heard you can get some good items from it!
@OreoQuack thank you. i'm yet to find some better ones though - some with genes that i like. i'm thinking i'll build up some treasure and expand my lair first, though.
currently i'm training up my two starting dragons in the coliseum as i've heard you can get some good items from it!
claude // judge
main
will hold dragons that i
like to keep. will also
hold currently breeding
dragons.
for sale
holds dragons that are
for sale. feel free to have
a look at them and offer
if you wish to. sometimes
i will not be able to haggle.
lore cave
information tba
hello ! welcome to flight rising! i hope you enjoy your time here, as it's a really fun site!
if youd like to be friends, you can send me a friend request! im always up to new friends :)
hello ! welcome to flight rising! i hope you enjoy your time here, as it's a really fun site!
if youd like to be friends, you can send me a friend request! im always up to new friends :)
winter_lake_by_misstoxicslime-dcd7lhf.gif
ashe | he/him | 19
@jxdge

You can get good items! I got a familiar from it once! My two dragons are level 4 now.

I'm trying to save up gold so I can get a few more lair expansions. I have a bunch of hatchlings that will make cool couples when they grow up. Unfortunately I only have 2 spots left in my lair and I need a female dragon to go with the male I was just gifted. So, I gotta save up.
@jxdge

You can get good items! I got a familiar from it once! My two dragons are level 4 now.

I'm trying to save up gold so I can get a few more lair expansions. I have a bunch of hatchlings that will make cool couples when they grow up. Unfortunately I only have 2 spots left in my lair and I need a female dragon to go with the male I was just gifted. So, I gotta save up.
@dollified thank you very much for the warm welcome. i'll send you a request shortly!

@OreoQuack have fun saving, friend. it's likely going to take a while, huh?
@dollified thank you very much for the warm welcome. i'll send you a request shortly!

@OreoQuack have fun saving, friend. it's likely going to take a while, huh?
claude // judge
main
will hold dragons that i
like to keep. will also
hold currently breeding
dragons.
for sale
holds dragons that are
a look at them and offer
lore cave
information tba
@jxdge

It might take a bit. It depends.

I'm all stocked up on food, so I dig and scavenge for items. I sell the items. I also get gold from trading with Crim and answering Tomo's questions correctly.

So far, I've obtained a good amount of gold today. I should have plenty of gold by the time all my hatchlings grow up and are ready to breed! (^w^)

EDIT: I just bought some more spaces. Now I need atleast 30,000 more gold to get more spaces. I'll get there eventually. Here's to hoping that I get the gold soon! (Sorry if you find it annoying that I'm talking about this.)
@jxdge

It might take a bit. It depends.

I'm all stocked up on food, so I dig and scavenge for items. I sell the items. I also get gold from trading with Crim and answering Tomo's questions correctly.

So far, I've obtained a good amount of gold today. I should have plenty of gold by the time all my hatchlings grow up and are ready to breed! (^w^)

EDIT: I just bought some more spaces. Now I need atleast 30,000 more gold to get more spaces. I'll get there eventually. Here's to hoping that I get the gold soon! (Sorry if you find it annoying that I'm talking about this.)
@OreoQuack nice, i'm proud of you. :)
you're not annoying in the slightest. i'm glad you're happy about your progress!
@OreoQuack nice, i'm proud of you. :)
you're not annoying in the slightest. i'm glad you're happy about your progress!
claude // judge
main
will hold dragons that i
like to keep. will also
hold currently breeding
dragons.
for sale
holds dragons that are
a look at them and offer
lore cave
information tba
@jxdge

That's good to hear. I've had many...issues...with people finding me annoying on other websites. That's why I rarely go on those websites anymore.

I hit the jackpot while digging today! I got two rusty chests, multiple broken penny jars, and some items that sell for a fair amount of money. I also got a female Ridgeback for my male. I have 11 spaces now so I can breed pairs and sell the offspring. I'll be breeding my Ridgebacks today if you want an offspring. The possible outcomes look really cute (mostly blacks, purples, and pinkish purple colors).

I can try to upload pictures of the possibilities if you want to see them.
@jxdge

That's good to hear. I've had many...issues...with people finding me annoying on other websites. That's why I rarely go on those websites anymore.

I hit the jackpot while digging today! I got two rusty chests, multiple broken penny jars, and some items that sell for a fair amount of money. I also got a female Ridgeback for my male. I have 11 spaces now so I can breed pairs and sell the offspring. I'll be breeding my Ridgebacks today if you want an offspring. The possible outcomes look really cute (mostly blacks, purples, and pinkish purple colors).

I can try to upload pictures of the possibilities if you want to see them.
@OreoQuack you won't encounter those issues here, i'm sure of it. :)
i'm happy you're collecting and enjoying yourself! i hope your ridgeback goes to a nice home. i'd love to see the outcomes of your dragons also - i think they'll be very pretty.
@OreoQuack you won't encounter those issues here, i'm sure of it. :)
i'm happy you're collecting and enjoying yourself! i hope your ridgeback goes to a nice home. i'd love to see the outcomes of your dragons also - i think they'll be very pretty.
claude // judge
main
will hold dragons that i
like to keep. will also
hold currently breeding
dragons.
for sale
holds dragons that are
a look at them and offer
lore cave
information tba
@jxdge Here are four of them. (These are the four most common trait combinations I was finding.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/3moHXOh.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/QzMA4N3.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KrOspzE.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/r4IRs6v.png[/img]
@jxdge

Here are four of them. (These are the four most common trait combinations I was finding.)
3moHXOh.pngQzMA4N3.png
KrOspzE.pngr4IRs6v.png
@OreoQuack very pretty guys! i'm sure they'll turn out just as great as the ones here.
@OreoQuack very pretty guys! i'm sure they'll turn out just as great as the ones here.
claude // judge
main
will hold dragons that i
like to keep. will also
hold currently breeding
dragons.
for sale
holds dragons that are
a look at them and offer