Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) private
1 2 3 4
Nancy froze. She curled up her fists and let the blue crystals cover her clenched fists. “Come on sis, were not leaving without a fight” Nancy taunted the man and tried to get him to leave, throwing random punches. “Come on old man! Come on! You got nothin on me, nothin!”.

Nancy looked towards her sister for support, but saw she was far too scared to fight. Nancy tenitavely lowered her fists and raised her arms in surrender “fine, you got us, you win”
Nancy froze. She curled up her fists and let the blue crystals cover her clenched fists. “Come on sis, were not leaving without a fight” Nancy taunted the man and tried to get him to leave, throwing random punches. “Come on old man! Come on! You got nothin on me, nothin!”.

Nancy looked towards her sister for support, but saw she was far too scared to fight. Nancy tenitavely lowered her fists and raised her arms in surrender “fine, you got us, you win”
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
"Yeah, good choice." Tony said as Nancy stopped, stepping past her. "And you," he nodded towards Sierra, "get out of my window."

Sierra obliged, dropping back inside. Both of her hands were in the air, her head tilted down, in a halfhearted attempt to hide her face.

"You two are just kids. Why would you be dumb enough to break into the Avengers tower? Do you have a death wish? And what is that-" Tony shifted his focus from Sierra, to the broken camera, to the shattered crystals on the ground. He gestured towards the guards, who backed off. The Avenger was confident he could handle two teenage girls.
"Yeah, good choice." Tony said as Nancy stopped, stepping past her. "And you," he nodded towards Sierra, "get out of my window."

Sierra obliged, dropping back inside. Both of her hands were in the air, her head tilted down, in a halfhearted attempt to hide her face.

"You two are just kids. Why would you be dumb enough to break into the Avengers tower? Do you have a death wish? And what is that-" Tony shifted his focus from Sierra, to the broken camera, to the shattered crystals on the ground. He gestured towards the guards, who backed off. The Avenger was confident he could handle two teenage girls.
Bv5JCh0.png
Nancy stood nexr to her sister and held her hands behind her back. She was staring into the eyes of one of the richest men on earth, a person who they had just robbed. Nancy didint know what to say, lying would be risky, but the truth could reveal the other robberies they’ve done in the past. Nancy spoke up, and decided to tell the truth. “Sorry Sir, it’s just that. We’re not so well off. We used to have a pretty normal life, but things have gone a bit sour” she bit her lip “ so we have had to resort to stealing to meet ends” she looked over to the side

Nancy sighed after she told the truth. “As for the crystals, me and my sister are both mutants. I can summon crystals, and Sierra has electric powers” Nancy breifley showed off her powers, flexing her fist and showing the crystals growing and shrinking “don’t know why we have these powers. But we do”
Nancy stood nexr to her sister and held her hands behind her back. She was staring into the eyes of one of the richest men on earth, a person who they had just robbed. Nancy didint know what to say, lying would be risky, but the truth could reveal the other robberies they’ve done in the past. Nancy spoke up, and decided to tell the truth. “Sorry Sir, it’s just that. We’re not so well off. We used to have a pretty normal life, but things have gone a bit sour” she bit her lip “ so we have had to resort to stealing to meet ends” she looked over to the side

Nancy sighed after she told the truth. “As for the crystals, me and my sister are both mutants. I can summon crystals, and Sierra has electric powers” Nancy breifley showed off her powers, flexing her fist and showing the crystals growing and shrinking “don’t know why we have these powers. But we do”
Tony stopped in his tracks, one hand rubbing his forehead. This was really testing his morals. Kids! Two girls, no older than sixteen had just broken into the Avengers tower and gotten much farther than anyone else ever had.

"Okay, well," he threw his head back and sighed loudly, "I can't exactly let you go. Breaking and entering is very illegal."

"You think?" Sierra grumbled, eyes narrowing up at the Avenger. Her mind was still racing with ideas, trying to figure out a way to escape. She didn't want to give in so easily, but she also didn't want to electrocute Tony Stark. So she stood in her spot, hands still. Not right now.
Tony stopped in his tracks, one hand rubbing his forehead. This was really testing his morals. Kids! Two girls, no older than sixteen had just broken into the Avengers tower and gotten much farther than anyone else ever had.

"Okay, well," he threw his head back and sighed loudly, "I can't exactly let you go. Breaking and entering is very illegal."

"You think?" Sierra grumbled, eyes narrowing up at the Avenger. Her mind was still racing with ideas, trying to figure out a way to escape. She didn't want to give in so easily, but she also didn't want to electrocute Tony Stark. So she stood in her spot, hands still. Not right now.
Bv5JCh0.png
Nancy has no clue what to do. This man was going to send them to jail for who knows how long. Nancy picked the helmet off the floor and nervously handed it back to tony. “There, you can have the helmet back. It’ll be like nothing happened. Please don’t send us to jail though” she pleaded. Their was no way out of this situation, and begging would never get her far. “Actually...yea we’re going to jail...”.

Nancy sat in silence as she awaited her fate. She turned to her sister and whispered in her ear “I don’t think our parents would be proud of us” Nancy whispered “they raised us better”
Nancy has no clue what to do. This man was going to send them to jail for who knows how long. Nancy picked the helmet off the floor and nervously handed it back to tony. “There, you can have the helmet back. It’ll be like nothing happened. Please don’t send us to jail though” she pleaded. Their was no way out of this situation, and begging would never get her far. “Actually...yea we’re going to jail...”.

Nancy sat in silence as she awaited her fate. She turned to her sister and whispered in her ear “I don’t think our parents would be proud of us” Nancy whispered “they raised us better”
"I still can't just-" Tony let out another very audible sigh as he took his helmet back. "Let's make a deal, okay? Quick one. I don't think you have much of a choice, anyways. We have an interrogation room. You two go there, and I'll need a minute to figure out what to do."

He didn't give them much of a choice. Turning around, helmet still under his arm, he started down the hallway, expecting the girls to follow him.

Sierra gave a sideways glance to Nancy, shrugging. "I guess...we go?"
"I still can't just-" Tony let out another very audible sigh as he took his helmet back. "Let's make a deal, okay? Quick one. I don't think you have much of a choice, anyways. We have an interrogation room. You two go there, and I'll need a minute to figure out what to do."

He didn't give them much of a choice. Turning around, helmet still under his arm, he started down the hallway, expecting the girls to follow him.

Sierra gave a sideways glance to Nancy, shrugging. "I guess...we go?"
Bv5JCh0.png
Nancy shrugged and followed her sister into the interrogation room. The room was a solid concrete box with a wooden desk and two flimsy chairs. The walls were covered in scratch marks, bullet holes, and crude graffiti. Needless to say it wasint the friendliest place . Nancy sat down and began tapping her fingers on the desk, looking to her sister for reassurance.

“What do you think he’s going to do?” Nancy asked “the agents are probably on their way over here to take us to prison, I knew this would be a bad idea”. Her mind shifted suddenly from fear to desperation “ ok, I have a plan. If something bad happens let’s throw the chairs at the guards, you can use your powers to electrocute the guards and then we’ll run”
Nancy shrugged and followed her sister into the interrogation room. The room was a solid concrete box with a wooden desk and two flimsy chairs. The walls were covered in scratch marks, bullet holes, and crude graffiti. Needless to say it wasint the friendliest place . Nancy sat down and began tapping her fingers on the desk, looking to her sister for reassurance.

“What do you think he’s going to do?” Nancy asked “the agents are probably on their way over here to take us to prison, I knew this would be a bad idea”. Her mind shifted suddenly from fear to desperation “ ok, I have a plan. If something bad happens let’s throw the chairs at the guards, you can use your powers to electrocute the guards and then we’ll run”
"I think if we were going to prison, we'd already be there." Sierra said, tipping her chair onto it's back legs. "He's Tony Stark. He probably owns a prison." After a moment, when Nancy spoke up again, Sierra made a face. "I don't know if attacking guards is a great idea, but hey. If we're already screwed what damage can be done?" She put her elbows on the table, her face resting in her hands. Now they waited, for Stark to make his decision right outside the door.
"I think if we were going to prison, we'd already be there." Sierra said, tipping her chair onto it's back legs. "He's Tony Stark. He probably owns a prison." After a moment, when Nancy spoke up again, Sierra made a face. "I don't know if attacking guards is a great idea, but hey. If we're already screwed what damage can be done?" She put her elbows on the table, her face resting in her hands. Now they waited, for Stark to make his decision right outside the door.
Bv5JCh0.png
Nancy shrugged “yea you have a good point. Maybe he’s trying to negotiate with us? Keep the robbery under wraps” she paused “either that or he’s going to brainwash us and make us forget everything. Either way it’s a better outcome than going to jail”.

She looked out the door and tried to hear what he was saying, but from the looks of it tony was alone and silent. That was good, no guards or dudes with guns. But then Nancy’s imagination got the best of her. Her mind was filled with images of the man killing her and her sister in cold blood with his suit, or locking them in the room for hours. Nancy hands began to twitch and crystals subconsciously grew around her uneasy hands.
Nancy shrugged “yea you have a good point. Maybe he’s trying to negotiate with us? Keep the robbery under wraps” she paused “either that or he’s going to brainwash us and make us forget everything. Either way it’s a better outcome than going to jail”.

She looked out the door and tried to hear what he was saying, but from the looks of it tony was alone and silent. That was good, no guards or dudes with guns. But then Nancy’s imagination got the best of her. Her mind was filled with images of the man killing her and her sister in cold blood with his suit, or locking them in the room for hours. Nancy hands began to twitch and crystals subconsciously grew around her uneasy hands.
( sorry my replies are so far apart!! i've been busy busy busy )

"...You good?" Sierra hummed, watching the crystals form. "May not be a great impression, y'know. I want to seem cool and controlled. If we don't go to jail, Mr. Tony Stark could be a good ally." She grinned with the last words, eyes darting to her own hands. A joke never hurt.

And with that, Tony shouldered the door open and stood, arms crossed. He didn't look happy, at all, but Sierra didn't blame him. Two teenage girls had just tried to rob him of his most prized possession.
( sorry my replies are so far apart!! i've been busy busy busy )

"...You good?" Sierra hummed, watching the crystals form. "May not be a great impression, y'know. I want to seem cool and controlled. If we don't go to jail, Mr. Tony Stark could be a good ally." She grinned with the last words, eyes darting to her own hands. A joke never hurt.

And with that, Tony shouldered the door open and stood, arms crossed. He didn't look happy, at all, but Sierra didn't blame him. Two teenage girls had just tried to rob him of his most prized possession.
Bv5JCh0.png
1 2 3 4