Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (1x1) private
1 2 3 4
(It’s ok, I get it)

Nancy was about to reply to her sister but shut up the second she saw tony she froze. He did not look happy, understandably so. Nancy quickly deactivated her powers and tried to not look aggressive. But she couldint hold back her curiosity about if her and Sierra were going to jail.

“Soooo...what’s up?” Nancy said, a bit of humor in her voice “so we going to jail or not? If so try to book us a cell at the one in upstate New York, heard that ones pretty nice”
(It’s ok, I get it)

Nancy was about to reply to her sister but shut up the second she saw tony she froze. He did not look happy, understandably so. Nancy quickly deactivated her powers and tried to not look aggressive. But she couldint hold back her curiosity about if her and Sierra were going to jail.

“Soooo...what’s up?” Nancy said, a bit of humor in her voice “so we going to jail or not? If so try to book us a cell at the one in upstate New York, heard that ones pretty nice”
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
(Ok so I had some ideas for who could be the villain in the story. I had an idea for a villain who works for a rival tech company and wants to steal Tony’s tech. Either the villain builds a suit of his own, or he is secretly a robot himself)
(Ok so I had some ideas for who could be the villain in the story. I had an idea for a villain who works for a rival tech company and wants to steal Tony’s tech. Either the villain builds a suit of his own, or he is secretly a robot himself)
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
1 2 3 4