Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 3197 3198
@Sulka
Oh. I see. Thank you very much! :D
@Sulka
Oh. I see. Thank you very much! :D
@Sulka & @Ellenai - The problem is that any link with an ampersand in it (&) gets interpreted as text instead of a link. Pretty much all of Flight Rising URLs use ampersands, so they all break. ******* doesn't use them, though, so those links are fine.

In actual forum posts, ampersands are fine, btw - it's only in signatures and profiles that they're messed up.
@Sulka & @Ellenai - The problem is that any link with an ampersand in it (&) gets interpreted as text instead of a link. Pretty much all of Flight Rising URLs use ampersands, so they all break. ******* doesn't use them, though, so those links are fine.

In actual forum posts, ampersands are fine, btw - it's only in signatures and profiles that they're messed up.
@Kiena thanks for clearing that up! :) I didn't know profiles were affected too.
@Kiena thanks for clearing that up! :) I didn't know profiles were affected too.
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE
How much are ungened first or second gens really worth? I've seen them for as high as 150k or as low as 10k.
How much are ungened first or second gens really worth? I've seen them for as high as 150k or as low as 10k.
@Lacedaemon Depends entirely on the colours. A first gen with decent colours or doubles or triples can go for a lot of treasure, ones with ugly colours are only good for exalt bait c:
Second gens generally aren't worth any more than any other generation unless the parents are Imperials.
@Lacedaemon Depends entirely on the colours. A first gen with decent colours or doubles or triples can go for a lot of treasure, ones with ugly colours are only good for exalt bait c:
Second gens generally aren't worth any more than any other generation unless the parents are Imperials.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Ah, okay, thanks. I thought second gens were more valuable since I heard people were having a hard time finding non-relatives to breed.
@Lonin Ah, okay, thanks. I thought second gens were more valuable since I heard people were having a hard time finding non-relatives to breed.
@Lacedaemon Might be true for some people but now that we have the inbreed checker in the scrying workshop it's less important to find short lineages to check through c:
@Lacedaemon Might be true for some people but now that we have the inbreed checker in the scrying workshop it's less important to find short lineages to check through c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Ah, I see. Thanks again!
@Lonin Ah, I see. Thanks again!
Silly question: I've been trying to save up by selling off some things I found scavenging recently, but I never know what kind of prices people are willing to pay for them. For example: I found some pocketwatches recently, which I know are a somewhat rare item; what would be a reasonable price to ask for them in the AH? :0
Silly question: I've been trying to save up by selling off some things I found scavenging recently, but I never know what kind of prices people are willing to pay for them. For example: I found some pocketwatches recently, which I know are a somewhat rare item; what would be a reasonable price to ask for them in the AH? :0
@Camelot: look at pocketweatch prices on the Ah and set a medium value.

Do that for any item you want to sell. Or, if you want a quick sale, undercut (not by a huge ton, it makes people gripe, although... who cares....), but be sure that you price them right! your zeros matter! and commas aren't allowed in the AH. A lot of people have sold things for pennies instead of the thousands because of this mistake.
@Camelot: look at pocketweatch prices on the Ah and set a medium value.

Do that for any item you want to sell. Or, if you want a quick sale, undercut (not by a huge ton, it makes people gripe, although... who cares....), but be sure that you price them right! your zeros matter! and commas aren't allowed in the AH. A lot of people have sold things for pennies instead of the thousands because of this mistake.
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 3197 3198