Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Goat and Swirl Eye Types
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 122 123
@Ningyo thanks for the clarification. I'm having a lame morning and missed that point about them being breedable only.

(and for any others reading this...)
I'm still definitely with a lot of the player base about the scattersights being at least a one-to-few-day semi-limited yearly obtainable, which is a very rare thing for me, since I'm not really a "bring it back!" type in this game.

The difference is, eyes are barely visible on most breeds, and its a very aesthetic/lore driven detail that some of us would love to see AS obtainable as any other gene on the sight. And for those of us already working on long term dream dragons, that for some breeds, we either pay out the nose, or wait sometimes as long as a year or more for breeding projects, having special rare eyes be a factor now is even more exhausting. You know? x_x
@Ningyo thanks for the clarification. I'm having a lame morning and missed that point about them being breedable only.

(and for any others reading this...)
I'm still definitely with a lot of the player base about the scattersights being at least a one-to-few-day semi-limited yearly obtainable, which is a very rare thing for me, since I'm not really a "bring it back!" type in this game.

The difference is, eyes are barely visible on most breeds, and its a very aesthetic/lore driven detail that some of us would love to see AS obtainable as any other gene on the sight. And for those of us already working on long term dream dragons, that for some breeds, we either pay out the nose, or wait sometimes as long as a year or more for breeding projects, having special rare eyes be a factor now is even more exhausting. You know? x_x
SWIRL EYESSSSS oh my god they're beautiful and I'm dying. Goat eye is pretty cool too. THANK YOU STAFF for this awesome update and all the hard work you do! Don't listen to those sipping the haterade [emoji=familiar heart] [emoji=familiar heart]
SWIRL EYESSSSS oh my god they're beautiful and I'm dying. Goat eye is pretty cool too.

THANK YOU STAFF for this awesome update and all the hard work you do! Don't listen to those sipping the haterade
grQU96J.png
GOAT EYES GOAT EYES GOAT EYES GOAT EYES GOAT EYES
GOAT EYES GOAT EYES GOAT EYES GOAT EYES GOAT EYES
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
Goat eyes finally!
Goat eyes finally!
FROGS!!
HELL YAH
HELL YAH
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
To the coli!
To the coli!
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
These eyes look awesome! I was never tempted to get permababies, but with all those new eye types its changing. Great work as always FR staff.
These eyes look awesome! I was never tempted to get permababies, but with all those new eye types its changing. Great work as always FR staff.
rnytdP6.png
I love goats! :D
I love goats! :D
PCP495.png PCP496.png PCP497.png
ITS LIT
ITS LIT
Thanks, I hate it.
Thanks, I hate it.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 122 123