Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ LAIR CLEAROUT ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Blackwall Could I have Safari?
@Blackwall Could I have Safari?
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
Thank you so much
Thank you so much
tumblr_inline_poa71vgQVM1tpg8o5_500.png
Is Dastan still available?
Is Dastan still available?
@CaptainTsundere
Sure! I'll send 'em over!

@RobinNightngale
Yup! I can send you them!
@CaptainTsundere
Sure! I'll send 'em over!

@RobinNightngale
Yup! I can send you them!
blackwall-sig.png
Hello! Sad to know you're not into the site anymore, your dragons are awesome, I kept looking at some of them for much more time than I should [emoji=ridgeback laughing] If Rosalia is still up for grabs, I'd love to keep her! I do fight in the coliseum a lot so she would help in my coli team too. [emoji=guardian tongue] Either way, I wish you the best of luck anywhere you go! ^^
Hello!

Sad to know you're not into the site anymore, your dragons are awesome, I kept looking at some of them for much more time than I should

If Rosalia is still up for grabs, I'd love to keep her! I do fight in the coliseum a lot so she would help in my coli team too.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck anywhere you go! ^^

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
May I have Dastan, please? ^^
May I have Dastan, please? ^^
@Blackwall
If you have any level 25s left, I'd love to take one in! I joined last month and my Coliseum leveling has been progressing...slowly, to say the least. I've finally managed to get a few dragons to 19, but I'm stalled for the moment without either higher level dragons or stones. Hawke and Orlais are particularly beautiful, if you still have either of them!
If by the end, Dorian and Bull don't have homes, I would take them both in. Dorian and Bull are two of my favourites from DA:I and it would hurt my heart too much to login one day and see their names in an exalted list.

@Sybillette
@Blackwall
If you have any level 25s left, I'd love to take one in! I joined last month and my Coliseum leveling has been progressing...slowly, to say the least. I've finally managed to get a few dragons to 19, but I'm stalled for the moment without either higher level dragons or stones. Hawke and Orlais are particularly beautiful, if you still have either of them!
If by the end, Dorian and Bull don't have homes, I would take them both in. Dorian and Bull are two of my favourites from DA:I and it would hurt my heart too much to login one day and see their names in an exalted list.

@Sybillette
ENVA0w8.jpg
@Crazini
Sending her your way!

@ThunderbeePrime
Sorry, I just rehomed him! ;;
Thank you for coming by, though.
<3

@SoItGoes
I'll send ya Hawke!
@Crazini
Sending her your way!

@ThunderbeePrime
Sorry, I just rehomed him! ;;
Thank you for coming by, though.
<3

@SoItGoes
I'll send ya Hawke!
blackwall-sig.png
Whoa! May I have Isabela? She looks gorgeous, and I would make sure she’s loved beyond measure.
Whoa! May I have Isabela? She looks gorgeous, and I would make sure she’s loved beyond measure.
@Kaseypasta
Sure thing! <3
Sending her over.
@Kaseypasta
Sure thing! <3
Sending her over.
blackwall-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7