Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multi-Gaze
1 2
Hey IK this is kind of an old tread but I now have 2 muli-gaze dragons and I'm curious.
If I breed them is it like recessive eye colours in humans? Are the hatchlings all going to be multi-gaze?
Hey IK this is kind of an old tread but I now have 2 muli-gaze dragons and I'm curious.
If I breed them is it like recessive eye colours in humans? Are the hatchlings all going to be multi-gaze?
@CaIIigraphy

Eye types unfortunately don't pass down to the hatchlings at all c:
@CaIIigraphy

Eye types unfortunately don't pass down to the hatchlings at all c:
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@/CaIIigraphy

Unfortunately, eye types are not hereditary in any way.

Breeding two multi-gaze dragons yields the same chances as any other parents would at hatching a multi-gaze (somewhere around 0.7% I believe)

Edit: Ninja'd
@/CaIIigraphy

Unfortunately, eye types are not hereditary in any way.

Breeding two multi-gaze dragons yields the same chances as any other parents would at hatching a multi-gaze (somewhere around 0.7% I believe)

Edit: Ninja'd
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek
Awwww that's kinda dissapointing ngl. Anyways thanks for the help ^^

~CaIIigraphy
@AlphaSobek
Awwww that's kinda dissapointing ngl. Anyways thanks for the help ^^

~CaIIigraphy
I like to imagine the eyes are blind and actually give a disadvantage to the dragon, in a more target areas way... the magic from BotE was written to be out of control and not really in a good way
I like to imagine the eyes are blind and actually give a disadvantage to the dragon, in a more target areas way... the magic from BotE was written to be out of control and not really in a good way
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
1 2