Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | eieru's temp shop || closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
ah yeah everything is there, she came out great thank you so much! :D
ah yeah everything is there, she came out great thank you so much! :D
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru hiya! Im looking to get a comission done based on a text description. What would I get for a WC scroll or $20 USD payment? Art would be of this gal, not totally set on character design but Im thinking sun paladin. Bright orange hair (color of her wings), red armor maybe with star pattern on it, hair kind of flows like a lion's mane. I am not picky at all about anything but especially not picky about posing. Some sort of large, ornate greatsword with golden embellishments... and some sort of golden snake either around her neck like the derg or arm/wrist is fine.... again, flexible :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48172499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/481725/48172499_350.png[/img] [/url]
@eieru hiya! Im looking to get a comission done based on a text description. What would I get for a WC scroll or $20 USD payment?

Art would be of this gal, not totally set on character design but Im thinking sun paladin. Bright orange hair (color of her wings), red armor maybe with star pattern on it, hair kind of flows like a lion's mane. I am not picky at all about anything but especially not picky about posing. Some sort of large, ornate greatsword with golden embellishments... and some sort of golden snake either around her neck like the derg or arm/wrist is fine.... again, flexible :)

48172499_350.png
@Cats
hey! considering you seem to want some delicate details, i could maybe do a colored half body and put more work into her armor/weapon. i can also make a less detailed fullbody if you want something that could serve more as a reference. your pick! c:
@Cats
hey! considering you seem to want some delicate details, i could maybe do a colored half body and put more work into her armor/weapon. i can also make a less detailed fullbody if you want something that could serve more as a reference. your pick! c:
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
@Eieru sounds great! I think probably half body would be preferable. Would you prefer USD or the scroll? O:
@Eieru sounds great! I think probably half body would be preferable. Would you prefer USD or the scroll? O:
@Cats
as much as a scroll sounds tempting right now, usd payment is always priority~
you'll also get to the top of the waiting list c:
if it's all good i'll send you my paypal e-mail via pm!
@Cats
as much as a scroll sounds tempting right now, usd payment is always priority~
you'll also get to the top of the waiting list c:
if it's all good i'll send you my paypal e-mail via pm!
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
Sounds great @eieru! Ill send ya my paypal now, too.
Sounds great @eieru! Ill send ya my paypal now, too.
@Evet @Lup @Huolon @Hippogryph @Gilan @Hikumi @plasticoctopus
hey! sorry if anyone didn't want to be pinged again so soon, but i really wanted to get some wc scrolls before they cicle out and the price raises ;w;
if anyone's interested on a fullbody now is the time!
@Evet @Lup @Huolon @Hippogryph @Gilan @Hikumi @plasticoctopus
hey! sorry if anyone didn't want to be pinged again so soon, but i really wanted to get some wc scrolls before they cicle out and the price raises ;w;
if anyone's interested on a fullbody now is the time!
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png have a nice day!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19