Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shadow Puppet [ Trickmurk Reject ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Samyfox Hey! I changed my username from Shirehii to Korwa, just letting you know because I had a slot for Shadow Puppet!
@Samyfox Hey! I changed my username from Shirehii to Korwa, just letting you know because I had a slot for Shadow Puppet!
ATLJ0at.png
@cgilly @Ninjagirly @KittenVirus @Tune @Deltadragon246 @threepigeons @korwa @LunaTenebrisFlos @Crim @DarkestNightfall
Hi everyone! So sorry for the long wait, the next run of prints has been submitted. When they arrive I'll be sure to put them in a private auction for you as soon as possible!
@cgilly @Ninjagirly @KittenVirus @Tune @Deltadragon246 @threepigeons @korwa @LunaTenebrisFlos @Crim @DarkestNightfall
Hi everyone! So sorry for the long wait, the next run of prints has been submitted. When they arrive I'll be sure to put them in a private auction for you as soon as possible!
23849.png hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
23850.png
@Samyfox It's alright! I must ask, though, why not two-way crossroads instead of private auctions? :P
@Samyfox It's alright! I must ask, though, why not two-way crossroads instead of private auctions? :P
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
@LunaTenebrisFlos The crossroads gets really buggy for me when sending multiple of the same item to different people so I just do individual private auctions to make things less confusing
@LunaTenebrisFlos The crossroads gets really buggy for me when sending multiple of the same item to different people so I just do individual private auctions to make things less confusing
23849.png hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
23850.png
@Samyfox Hello! I don't know if you're still accepting orders, but if you are, I'd like to grab a slot on the waiting list. If not, that's fine!
@Samyfox Hello! I don't know if you're still accepting orders, but if you are, I'd like to grab a slot on the waiting list. If not, that's fine!
unicornponies_com.png
@Samyfox Sweet! So excited!
@Samyfox Sweet! So excited!
This is so great!!!
This is so great!!!
HL7ZW7P.png
@SamyFox Cool! My boy is eagerly waiting [emoji=coatl love]
@SamyFox
Cool! My boy is eagerly waiting
anim.gif
@Samyfox hi i dunno if you remember me, but can you put me down for a slot?
(also when do i pay after i get a slot and all?)
LqI4CY6.pngshadow.png
[quote name="TemmieFlakes19" date="2019-03-20 13:23:33" ] @Samyfox hi i dunno if you remember me, but can you put me down for a slot? (also when do i pay after i get a slot and all?) [/quote] haha whoops spent all the gems
TemmieFlakes19 wrote on 2019-03-20 13:23:33:
haha whoops spent all the gems
LqI4CY6.pngshadow.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12