Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Album/Song/Artist Suggestions?
1 2
What is up my dudes. iv'e got a long car drive coming up soon (16 hours to be exact) and am in need of new music to listen too. the only thing i object to is probably country, and HARD core rock, but anything else is fair game!

If you suggest a song/album, please list what artist. Many thanks my dudes!!

to clarify, i forgot to mention, i have apple music, so pretty much anything is available
What is up my dudes. iv'e got a long car drive coming up soon (16 hours to be exact) and am in need of new music to listen too. the only thing i object to is probably country, and HARD core rock, but anything else is fair game!

If you suggest a song/album, please list what artist. Many thanks my dudes!!

to clarify, i forgot to mention, i have apple music, so pretty much anything is available
Wowza! That's a loong drive

Bastille is a great artist, pretty indie; my favorites are Snakes, Quarter Past Midnight, Good Grief, and Icarus

I know you said no country, but "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band is a GOOD country song, along with Beyonce's "Daddy Lessons"

fun.'s entire discography (it's limited, sadly) is FANTASTIC

Panic! at the Disco's Pretty. Odd. album

Shotgun by George Ezra

Botany Bay by the Blaggards

Revolution Lover by Left At London

Have fun on the trip!
Wowza! That's a loong drive

Bastille is a great artist, pretty indie; my favorites are Snakes, Quarter Past Midnight, Good Grief, and Icarus

I know you said no country, but "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band is a GOOD country song, along with Beyonce's "Daddy Lessons"

fun.'s entire discography (it's limited, sadly) is FANTASTIC

Panic! at the Disco's Pretty. Odd. album

Shotgun by George Ezra

Botany Bay by the Blaggards

Revolution Lover by Left At London

Have fun on the trip!
Non-Fodder Available For Fodder Prices
(idk what you use to listen to music so for the record, everything here is for sure on spotify unless otherwise mentioned) [emoji=star] [b]ALL[/b] of bazzi's music (his song "got friends?" is on youtube and very good) [emoji=star] any of khalid's music (but hopeless, motion, & vertigo are among his best songs !) [emoji=star] only one by yellowcard [emoji=star] off deez by j.i.d [emoji=star] carousel by aries [emoji=star] eat that up, its good for you by two door cinema club [emoji=star] [b]white ferrari[/b], pink + white, & seigfried by frank ocean (also thinkin bout you if you don't already know that song) [emoji=star] deja vu by a boogie wit da hoodie [emoji=star] blind, on my way, & would you mind by prettymuch [emoji=star] sunflower by post malone & swae lee [emoji=star] simon says by allie x [emoji=star] coffee bean by travis scott enjoy your trip!! [emoji=guardian happy]
(idk what you use to listen to music so for the record, everything here is for sure on spotify unless otherwise mentioned)

ALL of bazzi's music (his song "got friends?" is on youtube and very good)
any of khalid's music (but hopeless, motion, & vertigo are among his best songs !)
only one by yellowcard
off deez by j.i.d
carousel by aries
eat that up, its good for you by two door cinema club
white ferrari, pink + white, & seigfried by frank ocean (also thinkin bout you if you don't already know that song)
deja vu by a boogie wit da hoodie
blind, on my way, & would you mind by prettymuch
sunflower by post malone & swae lee
simon says by allie x
coffee bean by travis scott

enjoy your trip!!
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
AJR and TWRP have been a part of my heavy rotation lately; both are bands.

I can't really describe AJR's music it's like...pop? But humorous? And TWRP is like Daft Punk went on a crusade in space, but also Captain Planet is their sometimes.

And I feel ya on the country thing, hope these help! And tell me if you like any song you may listen too, I'm always down to talk interest~
AJR and TWRP have been a part of my heavy rotation lately; both are bands.

I can't really describe AJR's music it's like...pop? But humorous? And TWRP is like Daft Punk went on a crusade in space, but also Captain Planet is their sometimes.

And I feel ya on the country thing, hope these help! And tell me if you like any song you may listen too, I'm always down to talk interest~
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
Not sure if this is up your alley or not but Van Canto is a kind of acapella group that makes fantasyesque music that sometimes incorporates a less intense version of metal in some songs. The songs also sometimes tell some neat stories and I find that to be just amazing. I haven't really listened to any particular album as I have just had them on shuffle on spotify. But nonetheless, I hope this suggestion could be of some help!
Not sure if this is up your alley or not but Van Canto is a kind of acapella group that makes fantasyesque music that sometimes incorporates a less intense version of metal in some songs. The songs also sometimes tell some neat stories and I find that to be just amazing. I haven't really listened to any particular album as I have just had them on shuffle on spotify. But nonetheless, I hope this suggestion could be of some help!
L1PVzvc.png
[emoji=sun] Juice by Lizzo & Man On The Moon by Zella Day [emoji=crescent moon 2]
Juice by Lizzo & Man On The Moon by Zella Day
oh and anything by Lord Huron!!

especially this

oh and anything by Lord Huron!!

especially this

@leviathans Lizzo is a queen and that song is a bop

And if you wanna try podcasts, TAZ has over 69 episodes that eat through time pretty fast.
@leviathans Lizzo is a queen and that song is a bop

And if you wanna try podcasts, TAZ has over 69 episodes that eat through time pretty fast.
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@leviathans
im seconding Lord Huron!
also anything by the Decemberists, I especially love Rox in the Box
@leviathans
im seconding Lord Huron!
also anything by the Decemberists, I especially love Rox in the Box
My taste in music is the nerdier the better. So pretty much all of this stuff is nerdy in some way. Also if you're interested in podcast recommendations please ping me, I listen to a lot of good ones.

Regular Albums:
Imagineer- Heather Dale
Dimetrodon- The Doubleclicks
Wintersmith- Steeleye Span
We Are Who We Are- Vixy and Tony
Aim to Misbehave- The PDX Broadsides
Mischief- SJ Tucker

Storytelling/Musical Albums:
High Noon Over Camelot- The Mechanisms (really sad retelling of Arthurian legends as a Western set on a dying space station)
Sundown: Whispers of Ragnarok- Sassafrass (acapella album about Norse mythology)
Starship- Cast of Starship (The Little Mermaid, but with alien bugs instead of mermaids)
The Lightning Thief- Cast of The Lightning Thief (the only good Percy Jackson adaptation)

Individual Songs:
The Ballad of Barry Allen- Eben Brooks
Tam Lin- Steeleye Span
The Maiden and the Selkie- Heather Dale
Lucky Sevens- The Mechanisms
Hymn to Breaking Strain- Julia Ecklar and Leslie Fish
My taste in music is the nerdier the better. So pretty much all of this stuff is nerdy in some way. Also if you're interested in podcast recommendations please ping me, I listen to a lot of good ones.

Regular Albums:
Imagineer- Heather Dale
Dimetrodon- The Doubleclicks
Wintersmith- Steeleye Span
We Are Who We Are- Vixy and Tony
Aim to Misbehave- The PDX Broadsides
Mischief- SJ Tucker

Storytelling/Musical Albums:
High Noon Over Camelot- The Mechanisms (really sad retelling of Arthurian legends as a Western set on a dying space station)
Sundown: Whispers of Ragnarok- Sassafrass (acapella album about Norse mythology)
Starship- Cast of Starship (The Little Mermaid, but with alien bugs instead of mermaids)
The Lightning Thief- Cast of The Lightning Thief (the only good Percy Jackson adaptation)

Individual Songs:
The Ballad of Barry Allen- Eben Brooks
Tam Lin- Steeleye Span
The Maiden and the Selkie- Heather Dale
Lucky Sevens- The Mechanisms
Hymn to Breaking Strain- Julia Ecklar and Leslie Fish
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
1 2