Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any other D&D dice collectors?
1 2
This sounds so fun!
Only I don't have enough money to start a new collection and I only have one D&D party to use them for. Too bad :/
This sounds so fun!
Only I don't have enough money to start a new collection and I only have one D&D party to use them for. Too bad :/
tumblr_pofosxjcee1tqmuxfo1_540.gif
I'm interested in collecting dice! I only have one set at the moment (Bescon's Icy Rocks set) but I recently ordered the Purple Moonstone set from Die Hard Dice (these) [img]https://dqzrr9k4bjpzk.cloudfront.net/images/7771588/1000373978.jpg[/img] I would like to expand my collection but I don't want to blow all of my money on dice and I'm kinda picky when it comes to dice I like lol
I'm interested in collecting dice!
I only have one set at the moment (Bescon's Icy Rocks set) but I recently ordered the Purple Moonstone set from Die Hard Dice
(these)
1000373978.jpg
I would like to expand my collection but I don't want to blow all of my money on dice and I'm kinda picky when it comes to dice I like lol
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
I... have officially lost track of the exact number of sets I own, but it's sitting pretty around 120 ish i think.
I can't help it, I have big magpie brain and Love Shiny Thing

It DOES enable me to build specific lovely palettes for every character I play though, and half the time I spent on making new characters is spent putting together their perfect dice collection now lmao
I... have officially lost track of the exact number of sets I own, but it's sitting pretty around 120 ish i think.
I can't help it, I have big magpie brain and Love Shiny Thing

It DOES enable me to build specific lovely palettes for every character I play though, and half the time I spent on making new characters is spent putting together their perfect dice collection now lmao
pYstX.gifEcMLz.gifzi2i4.gif
I'm uh... slowly turning into one. I have six sets right now. Two came from my friend and four I bought from Kracken. I actually have another eight coming from their mythical kickstarter.

...Halp
I'm uh... slowly turning into one. I have six sets right now. Two came from my friend and four I bought from Kracken. I actually have another eight coming from their mythical kickstarter.

...Halp
I am certified Overwatch, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, LoL, WoW, Pokemon, and Dragon Age trash. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about anything!
1 2