Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3
@overtherebear
That's fine! I'll set up a trade for you. Since this is half of mine and Dove's dragons, I think it's fair for us both to receive a small payment in exchange. I personally wouldn't ask for much, just 1000 coins. Hope that's okay ^^

@Dove4030
Well then there's one Pearlcatcher baby left for you, the Metallic/Facet/Runes baby. I'll set up a trade for you as well. What were you thinking price-wise for the breeding from @overtherebear ?
@overtherebear
That's fine! I'll set up a trade for you. Since this is half of mine and Dove's dragons, I think it's fair for us both to receive a small payment in exchange. I personally wouldn't ask for much, just 1000 coins. Hope that's okay ^^

@Dove4030
Well then there's one Pearlcatcher baby left for you, the Metallic/Facet/Runes baby. I'll set up a trade for you as well. What were you thinking price-wise for the breeding from @overtherebear ?
@EisNight

Thanks! And yes, of course! It's only fair. If you set up a two-way CR for the hatchling, I'll send your 1000t as my half of the trade.

You can confirm it after @Dove4030 lets me know what they were thinking regarding payment and I send theirs along.

Does that sound okay?
@EisNight

Thanks! And yes, of course! It's only fair. If you set up a two-way CR for the hatchling, I'll send your 1000t as my half of the trade.

You can confirm it after @Dove4030 lets me know what they were thinking regarding payment and I send theirs along.

Does that sound okay?
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
Not a problem! @overtherebear
Not a problem! @overtherebear
The pearlcatcher sounds greats @Eisnight, and I think that 1000 is a fair amount since it is not very much @overtherebear
The pearlcatcher sounds greats @Eisnight, and I think that 1000 is a fair amount since it is not very much @overtherebear
@Dove4030 @Eisnight

Sounds good, Dove4030! Sending a one-way CR with your 1000t!

Thanks again to you both!
@Dove4030 @Eisnight

Sounds good, Dove4030! Sending a one-way CR with your 1000t!

Thanks again to you both!
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
Thanks for letting me be a part of this @overtherebear! It was fun working on it with you and @EisNight.
Thanks for letting me be a part of this @overtherebear! It was fun working on it with you and @EisNight.
Sorry for the late response guys, I was at work today!

And likewise, @overtherebear, thanks so much for the opportunity!

And @dove4030 I shall send the little tyke over to you through one way Crossroads
Sorry for the late response guys, I was at work today!

And likewise, @overtherebear, thanks so much for the opportunity!

And @dove4030 I shall send the little tyke over to you through one way Crossroads
1 2 3