Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding project help
1 2 3
Hello! You two were pinged because I would very, VERY much like to request your assistance with a long-term breeding project of mine. I've been trying to create a breeding pair that produces kids like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=82&auth=149a44a06e2c8e47f790d84df317d31c3eaf3be3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Violet starmap, iris/eggplant bee range or around there, and pinkish stained tert, for the entire dusk/twilight effect. I've been searching for dragons for ages and only just found your two, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind breeding them? I only need one hatchling from the nest(which I'll be regening from scratch, most likely, or breeding again), and if you want some form of compensation I'm happy to discuss things. You guys are free to pick the nester as well since its your dragons. @TooTicki 's Howl and @digitalduckie 's Galiya, specifically.
Hello! You two were pinged because I would very, VERY much like to request your assistance with a long-term breeding project of mine.
I've been trying to create a breeding pair that produces kids like this:
dragon?age=1&body=17&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=170&tertgene=12&winggene=20&wings=82&auth=149a44a06e2c8e47f790d84df317d31c3eaf3be3&dummyext=prev.png
Violet starmap, iris/eggplant bee range or around there, and pinkish stained tert, for the entire dusk/twilight effect. I've been searching for dragons for ages and only just found your two, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind breeding them? I only need one hatchling from the nest(which I'll be regening from scratch, most likely, or breeding again), and if you want some form of compensation I'm happy to discuss things. You guys are free to pick the nester as well since its your dragons.
@TooTicki 's Howl and @digitalduckie 's Galiya, specifically.
@rei711
You are free to borrow Howl for free and depending on if @digitalduckie agree to join in I can host the nesting since I have space available. ^^
@rei711
You are free to borrow Howl for free and depending on if @digitalduckie agree to join in I can host the nesting since I have space available. ^^
6ztfg79.gif W3p3Kzz.png
+9hrs
Wishlist
@TooTicki
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your willingness to help ^^
@TooTicki
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your willingness to help ^^
@TooTicki @rei711

I don't mind loaning Galiya out for a breeding project especially such a pretty one. I know how tough it can be to get just what you're looking for.

But Galiya won't be available for breeding for another 17 days. If you don't mind waiting, I don't need any compensation.
@TooTicki @rei711

I don't mind loaning Galiya out for a breeding project especially such a pretty one. I know how tough it can be to get just what you're looking for.

But Galiya won't be available for breeding for another 17 days. If you don't mind waiting, I don't need any compensation.
~Duckie ( " )>
@digitalduckie
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your assistance.ive got no problem waiting, heck, if I can find a boon or something for cheap I could send it to you.
@digitalduckie
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your assistance.ive got no problem waiting, heck, if I can find a boon or something for cheap I could send it to you.
If you can find a boon, I could just send her straight to you.
If you can find a boon, I could just send her straight to you.
~Duckie ( " )>
@digitalduckie
IF I manage to get my hands on one, I'm broke after completely regening another one of my dragons for this pair. Time to hop on fairgrounds and see what I can do xD
@digitalduckie
IF I manage to get my hands on one, I'm broke after completely regening another one of my dragons for this pair. Time to hop on fairgrounds and see what I can do xD
@digitalduckie @TooTicki
friendly reminder that Galiya will be RTB in 5 days, so save some space in your lairs ^^
@digitalduckie @TooTicki
friendly reminder that Galiya will be RTB in 5 days, so save some space in your lairs ^^
@rei711
I will space for both mother and hatchlings when the time comes ;3
@rei711
I will space for both mother and hatchlings when the time comes ;3
6ztfg79.gif W3p3Kzz.png
+9hrs
Wishlist
@TooTicki
Thank you, I appreciate that ^^
@TooTicki
Thank you, I appreciate that ^^
1 2 3