Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Time / Date
1 2
Definitely support. Im only 3 hours ahead, but this seems incredibly helpful for those very ahead. Also, it seems like it wouldn't be too disruptive to the clock for FR time.
Definitely support. Im only 3 hours ahead, but this seems incredibly helpful for those very ahead. Also, it seems like it wouldn't be too disruptive to the clock for FR time.
+3 fr time
he/him
pinging me is ok!
friends of my youth, when shall we meet again?
f2u_moon_by_lacedjewel-db1e4cw.png
Is it okay to revive this thread?
The recent Spring event made me wish for this so much (I've been thinking about it quite often before already as well), since in contrast to the festivals there's no handy banner on the main logo to check if it is still going on.
I'm just 9 hours off (Europe), but I still get super confused and it seems like a fairly easy thing to add and make people's lives easier.
Is it okay to revive this thread?
The recent Spring event made me wish for this so much (I've been thinking about it quite often before already as well), since in contrast to the festivals there's no handy banner on the main logo to check if it is still going on.
I'm just 9 hours off (Europe), but I still get super confused and it seems like a fairly easy thing to add and make people's lives easier.
You want your very own Panda in your lair, don't you? Admit it! Visit:
ioiH56N.png
1 2