Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS ALL MUST GO TO NEW HOMES
1 2
I'm new here but I got bored quickly.. it's not a bad site, I'm a big dragon lover, its just not for me. I just ask that you don't throw them out. So I would like to give away the dragons to people who would like them/can breed etc. Please message me and I will distribute them to you guys~!

Sauron and Quinys are the only ones that can't be given away as they are my starter dragons (Trade won't let me somehow).
I'm new here but I got bored quickly.. it's not a bad site, I'm a big dragon lover, its just not for me. I just ask that you don't throw them out. So I would like to give away the dragons to people who would like them/can breed etc. Please message me and I will distribute them to you guys~!

Sauron and Quinys are the only ones that can't be given away as they are my starter dragons (Trade won't let me somehow).
@Drakaiina could i please take jasper? :o
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
[quote name="croix" date="2019-03-12 15:49:03" ] @Drakaiina could i please take jasper? :o [/quote] Of course please take care of him <3
croix wrote on 2019-03-12 15:49:03:
Of course please take care of him <3
I have 17 dragons left you guys all looking for a home :)
I have 17 dragons left you guys all looking for a home :)
@Drakaiina
Oh, may I have Triad please?
@Drakaiina
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
[quote name="FutureChiken" date="2019-03-12 15:59:20" ] @Drakaiina Oh, may I have Triad please? [/quote] Of course! ^_^
FutureChiken wrote on 2019-03-12 15:59:20:
@Drakaiina
Of course! ^_^
@Drakaiina
May I please have Murus and/or Quinys? I have a bit of a Mirror addiction >•<
@Drakaiina
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
[quote name="XxNoodleNovaxX" date="2019-03-12 16:06:22" ] @Drakaiina May I please have Murus and/or Quinys? I have a bit of a Mirror addiction >•< [/quote] Of course! enjoy!
XxNoodleNovaxX wrote on 2019-03-12 16:06:22:
@Drakaiina
Of course! enjoy!
I'd love to take Gaiaeon if she's available <3
I'd love to take Gaiaeon if she's available <3
@Drakaiina
I am interested in Deer and Ajani if they are available!
@Drakaiina
I am interested in Deer and Ajani if they are available!
1 2