Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SirenHorse's Star/Con 3/22
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 64 65
Please! Those babies are beautiful!
Please! Those babies are beautiful!
?VlSGC=party.png
takfb5.png
@SirenHorse Yes please! Uriah and I play together so you can just put my name on the pinglist ^^ Thank you!
@SirenHorse Yes please! Uriah and I play together so you can just put my name on the pinglist ^^ Thank you!
butter_caiman_by_sevmd-dcf0m6l.gifTalent is something you make bloom. Instinct is something you polish. | Golden Age Art
[quote name="SirenHorse" date="2019-03-11 08:35:20" ] Thank you @Magoro for your purchase would you like to be on my pinglist? [/quote] No
SirenHorse wrote on 2019-03-11 08:35:20:
Thank you @Magoro for your purchase
would you like to be on my pinglist?
No
@SirenHorse I would like to buy Olexa, but it's saying the auction can't be found. Is she still available?
@SirenHorse I would like to buy Olexa, but it's saying the auction can't be found. Is she still available?
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@SirenHorse You're welcome, they're lovely.
@SirenHorse You're welcome, they're lovely.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@SirenHorse He's lovely. Thank you! *Delighted that I've found a mate for my triple crimson girl*
@SirenHorse He's lovely. Thank you! *Delighted that I've found a mate for my triple crimson girl*
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
Yes please, thank you!
Yes please, thank you!
7XI1FUO.png
• Kristy/Kitty • 31 • She/Her • FR+3 •

EgS2nOH.png
Can I be taken off the pinglist for a while? I need to save up and also my notifications are filled with these pings!
Can I be taken off the pinglist for a while? I need to save up and also my notifications are filled with these pings!
Darn, Dusk would be a perfect pair to one of my dragons but she's female. Still pretty nevertheless! Can I be pinged if you get a male hatchling in your next nesting for that pair? ^^
Darn, Dusk would be a perfect pair to one of my dragons but she's female. Still pretty nevertheless! Can I be pinged if you get a male hatchling in your next nesting for that pair? ^^
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
@SirenHorse Do you accept mixed payments? I would really like to buy Almunda but with 200kt and 200 gema!
@SirenHorse Do you accept mixed payments? I would really like to buy Almunda but with 200kt and 200 gema!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 64 65