1 2 ... 893 894 895 896 897 ... 1541 1542
@AkiraKatsura Then I will switch around
@AkiraKatsura Then I will switch around
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
@Silverstream2 you dont have to for this round, just keep it in mind for the next one you do. I like to help out my friends but the game needs to remain fair to everyone and that means keeping it a surprise even for your friends! [emoji=fae happy]
@Silverstream2 you dont have to for this round, just keep it in mind for the next one you do. I like to help out my friends but the game needs to remain fair to everyone and that means keeping it a surprise even for your friends!
WukzpeR.gifArt shop3XAuZ.gifo5uw5.gifGt5ew.giffGHD9.gif
@Silverstream2 remember to post the prizes! ^^
@Silverstream2 remember to post the prizes! ^^
WukzpeR.gifArt shop3XAuZ.gifo5uw5.gifGt5ew.giffGHD9.gif
Box 1 has a derg
Box 2 has RNG item
Box 3 has a familiar
Box 1 has a derg
Box 2 has RNG item
Box 3 has a familiar
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
Is someone gonna post the next boxes? If not, I can do it. O:
Is someone gonna post the next boxes? If not, I can do it. O:
BK4px36.png
@Killer1041 picked box one with the dragon so they should be next. They were never pinged here though so they might not know.
@Killer1041 picked box one with the dragon so they should be next. They were never pinged here though so they might not know.
mUdzZGV.png
Since there hasn't been any in a few days, I'll just go ahead and do the next few boxes! [emoji=red vial] [b]Box #1[/b] is small and red. You try to pick it up but it slips right out of your hands! It splashes into a pool of...black sludge? Upon closer inspection, the box seems to be where all this mysterious liquid is coming from! Ew. [emoji=book] [b]Box #2[/b] is just a regular cardboard box. There's a stack of old storybooks piled on top of it, probably keeping whatever is inside the box...contained. [emoji=blue mushroom] [b]Box #3[/b] is a dark, mysterious cube. It seems to be...pulsating. There are clusters of mushrooms sprouting from various places around the box, glowing an ominous blue.
Since there hasn't been any in a few days, I'll just go ahead and do the next few boxes!

Box #1 is small and red. You try to pick it up but it slips right out of your hands! It splashes into a pool of...black sludge? Upon closer inspection, the box seems to be where all this mysterious liquid is coming from! Ew.

Box #2 is just a regular cardboard box. There's a stack of old storybooks piled on top of it, probably keeping whatever is inside the box...contained.

Box #3 is a dark, mysterious cube. It seems to be...pulsating. There are clusters of mushrooms sprouting from various places around the box, glowing an ominous blue.
BK4px36.png
@shibamlm box 3 please!
@shibamlm box 3 please!
mUdzZGV.png
@shibamlm box 2 :D
@shibamlm box 2 :D
w9B2OvN.png
@shibamlm box 1 please
@shibamlm box 1 please
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
1 2 ... 893 894 895 896 897 ... 1541 1542