Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | reopen later
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@dovestar nah

@socialbookworm sounds good! i'll shoot you a cr, thank you <3

@katargo it really depends, i can consider but i could also hold it for you if you need some time to fundraise a bit? :p

@triibu heyo! how is 1.5kg for each of them (1kg for infinite)? but calm and tranquil are recent releases, so there may be a cheaper copy around :o

thanks to everyone for the bumps!
@dovestar nah

@socialbookworm sounds good! i'll shoot you a cr, thank you <3

@katargo it really depends, i can consider but i could also hold it for you if you need some time to fundraise a bit? :p

@triibu heyo! how is 1.5kg for each of them (1kg for infinite)? but calm and tranquil are recent releases, so there may be a cheaper copy around :o

thanks to everyone for the bumps!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
x
x
x
x
@Croix looking at Ah could I actually take ur fanger? For a mix of t and g. I think I will be better of that way, cause there is only 1 highly over priced one while there are multiple lightning sprites XD

Edit

Nvm, bought one for 2kg

Free bump
@Croix looking at Ah could I actually take ur fanger? For a mix of t and g. I think I will be better of that way, cause there is only 1 highly over priced one while there are multiple lightning sprites XD

Edit

Nvm, bought one for 2kg

Free bump
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
x
x
@croix
Sorry kinda forgot how many skins I pre-ordered and if I buy that then I'll be dipping way more into my WC funds than I would like.
Good luck selling.
@croix
Sorry kinda forgot how many skins I pre-ordered and if I buy that then I'll be dipping way more into my WC funds than I would like.
Good luck selling.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ehhh sounds fine, mind dropping me the cr-s?
Ehhh sounds fine, mind dropping me the cr-s?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7