Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (LEAVING) LAIR CLEANOUT
1 2 3 4
xx
xx
UnselfishNiftyAmmonite-small.gif
@aquaiights

Moonstone and Toothless are lovely, for how much would you be willing to part with them? I'm kind of broke right now, but if I have enough, I'll certainly give them a good home ^^. It's too bad that you're leaving, but I hope you have a great rest of the year :D
@aquaiights

Moonstone and Toothless are lovely, for how much would you be willing to part with them? I'm kind of broke right now, but if I have enough, I'll certainly give them a good home ^^. It's too bad that you're leaving, but I hope you have a great rest of the year :D
bJs5ioz.gif
made by Dovalore. look at him go, zoomzoom
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
I really love the Sanguine Sanguine Ivory and Sanguine Sanguine Flaxen pair... I actually just started flight rising though so I don't have any treasure or gems :(
I really love the Sanguine Sanguine Ivory and Sanguine Sanguine Flaxen pair... I actually just started flight rising though so I don't have any treasure or gems :(
@aquaiights I'm interested in Faurael (and maybe Altair too, since they're a breeding pair). How would you feel about 100kt for the pair?
@aquaiights I'm interested in Faurael (and maybe Altair too, since they're a breeding pair). How would you feel about 100kt for the pair?
shadow_smol.png
@swaggiep34 i don't really mind honestly, just offer and i'll probably accept ahah im verry bad at pricing hh

@Millano aah welcome to flight rising!! i remember every nice person who helped me out when I first started, so I'll pass that along and just send you the pair for free!!! you could get some good money out of them as well ahah!
@swaggiep34 i don't really mind honestly, just offer and i'll probably accept ahah im verry bad at pricing hh

@Millano aah welcome to flight rising!! i remember every nice person who helped me out when I first started, so I'll pass that along and just send you the pair for free!!! you could get some good money out of them as well ahah!
Aah thank you so much :0 ! I promise to cherish them and love them lots!
Aah thank you so much :0 ! I promise to cherish them and love them lots!
@GrinningFox that would be fine with me!! i'll send them your way asap!!
@GrinningFox that would be fine with me!! i'll send them your way asap!!
@aquaiights

;-; I'm poor so whatever I offer will probably be insulting
please give me a number ;-;
I suck at prices too
@aquaiights

;-; I'm poor so whatever I offer will probably be insulting
please give me a number ;-;
I suck at prices too
bJs5ioz.gif
ignore my entire account i made it when i was like three. *whispers*comment waffles on my profile for a free cute food item
@swaggiep34 moonstone being lvl 25 and toothless being well,,,, toothless i'd say probably around 400 for both
@swaggiep34 moonstone being lvl 25 and toothless being well,,,, toothless i'd say probably around 400 for both
@aquaiights im too broke lmao [emoji=coatl sad] I hope they find great homes :)
@aquaiights im too broke lmao
I hope they find great homes :)
bJs5ioz.gif
1 2 3 4