Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum display trouble
I used a breed change scroll on one of my dragons (turning it from a Mirror to a Ridgeback), but it still shows up as its former breed in the coliseum. All the text regarding this dragon says that it's a Ridgeback, but its picture on the Organize Party, Abilities & Stats, and in the Monster Battles are as the Mirror. Is this a glitch, or is there some easy way to fix the display?
I used a breed change scroll on one of my dragons (turning it from a Mirror to a Ridgeback), but it still shows up as its former breed in the coliseum. All the text regarding this dragon says that it's a Ridgeback, but its picture on the Organize Party, Abilities & Stats, and in the Monster Battles are as the Mirror. Is this a glitch, or is there some easy way to fix the display?
@WrittenDraft

Have you cleared your cache?
@WrittenDraft

Have you cleared your cache?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest I don't even know where my cache is.
@SeaCrest I don't even know where my cache is.
@WrittenDraft

Check here.

The short answer is that your computer has "cached" the previous image of your dragon so it doesn't have to keep downloading the same image over and over. Clearing your cache removes those saved images so your browser will download the image from FR and get the new one when you go back to the coli.
@WrittenDraft

Check here.

The short answer is that your computer has "cached" the previous image of your dragon so it doesn't have to keep downloading the same image over and over. Clearing your cache removes those saved images so your browser will download the image from FR and get the new one when you go back to the coli.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thanks, that worked! :)
@Nightwind

Thanks, that worked! :)