Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art, Anthro, Feral, Human
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47
@Lyra531
Hi! If this is still open, I'd love to work something out w/ you!

I'm not a human/oid artist, but I draw tons of animals! PM if you'd like some more examples! :)
@Lyra531
Hi! If this is still open, I'd love to work something out w/ you!

I'm not a human/oid artist, but I draw tons of animals! PM if you'd like some more examples! :)
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
[center][font=corbel]I most likely wouldn't be able to complete anything for a while due to some buildup on school assignments, but I love drawing OC's and Spook has really caught my eye [emoji=coatl love] I have some of my more recent art examples [url=https://imgur.com/a/Ngrwwlb][u]here[/u][/url] if you'd be interested in something from me :)
I most likely wouldn't be able to complete anything for a while due to some buildup on school assignments, but I love drawing OC's and Spook has really caught my eye

I have some of my more recent art examples here if you'd be interested in something from me :)
llezarii_com.png xxx hHG3Fxs.png
@Lioharu I see you have a lot of experience with k9s so you could do Swift or Bane for me :)

@tinybuggy ill happily commission you :D you can do which ever character youd like as I think they'd all look good in your style. I also have this deer character that isn't listed there. heres a human version of the deer as well if youd be more interested in doing a human.

@Shikigami Ill take a full color piece of any of my characters.

@Llezarii id love to have you do a piece of spook! and take your time! school comes first!
@Lioharu I see you have a lot of experience with k9s so you could do Swift or Bane for me :)

@tinybuggy ill happily commission you :D you can do which ever character youd like as I think they'd all look good in your style. I also have this deer character that isn't listed there. heres a human version of the deer as well if youd be more interested in doing a human.

@Shikigami Ill take a full color piece of any of my characters.

@Llezarii id love to have you do a piece of spook! and take your time! school comes first!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
Sure!
@Lyra531
Sure!
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@Lyra531
Would Spook be ok? And if so, could you fill out my form in my art shop?
@Lyra531
Would Spook be ok? And if so, could you fill out my form in my art shop?
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@Lyra531 Awesome! Let me know what you'd like and I'll give you a quote for it.
@Lyra531 Awesome! Let me know what you'd like and I'll give you a quote for it.
Commission Information || Deviantart Gallery || Instagram
@Lyra531 I could definitely do Swift for you if you'd like! Though I do have experience with deer and horses and cats as well ^^ I could always send some examples as well
@Lyra531 I could definitely do Swift for you if you'd like! Though I do have experience with deer and horses and cats as well ^^ I could always send some examples as well
Examples Of My Art ! : [img]https://i.ibb.co/84DJ5RK/Comission-2-Without-Watermark.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/94LB30h/My-AJShop-Entry-1.jpg[/img] I Have More Examples In My Instagram : the_shadekeeper I Also Do Digital Paintings, I Do Not Have An Example Yet ( Still A WIP ! ) And The Price Is 1milT/1kg
Examples Of My Art ! :
Comission-2-Without-Watermark.jpg
My-AJShop-Entry-1.jpg
I Have More Examples In My Instagram : the_shadekeeper
I Also Do Digital Paintings, I Do Not Have An Example Yet ( Still A WIP ! ) And The Price Is 1milT/1kg
@tinybuggy do what ever you feel like and ill pay for it :)

@Lioharu do my deer character then :3 i need to collect more art of him
@tinybuggy do what ever you feel like and ill pay for it :)

@Lioharu do my deer character then :3 i need to collect more art of him
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
Which one would that be?? and would you like any specific poses, props, etc?
@Lyra531
Which one would that be?? and would you like any specific poses, props, etc?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47