Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Of's Art Shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Echoshine
Hello! Shes very pretty and I'd love to draw her!! Please send a CR with the payment so I can accept it once I finish your piece<3 ^__^
@Echoshine
Hello! Shes very pretty and I'd love to draw her!! Please send a CR with the payment so I can accept it once I finish your piece<3 ^__^
tumblr_inline_p6hc1mHfc41u2mdgr_540.png
HAco3s3.png
CyyTX6c.gif
lowered prices so Bump! ^_^
lowered prices so Bump! ^_^
HAco3s3.png
CyyTX6c.gif
My goodness, your art is absolutely beautiful. :o [b]Dragon Pic/Character pic:[/b] This boy's gijinka, please! c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46933092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469331/46933092_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality and design:[/b] There are refs in his bio, but for convenience, I'll link the best ones... - [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/apbyfdlz3jpydt7/Lin%20Caecilius%20gijinka%20art.png]This one[/url] shows his hairstyle and face shape most clearly, but is missing the patterns on his clothes - [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/lnpa9nzijyxdmzy/Lin%20TeenyTK%20art%20smaller.png]This one[/url] shows his horns most clearly, and I really love how subtle the clothing patterns are here >< - [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/g6w7w2ip2giuuvz/Lin%20Brivatti%20gijinka%20art.png]This one[/url] is his original design image I would love it if you could include his flame orbs, but it's not an issue if you'd rather not! For personality, he's lighthearted, friendly, and sympathetic. He's curious and has a great love of nature, and spends most of his time getting lost in the woods (though not always voluntarily). He's usually smiling, but he can be a bit solemn at times, and doesn't tend to hide it when he's unhappy. [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure
My goodness, your art is absolutely beautiful. :o

Dragon Pic/Character pic: This boy's gijinka, please! c:

46933092_350.png

Personality and design: There are refs in his bio, but for convenience, I'll link the best ones...
- This one shows his hairstyle and face shape most clearly, but is missing the patterns on his clothes
- This one shows his horns most clearly, and I really love how subtle the clothing patterns are here ><
- This one is his original design image
I would love it if you could include his flame orbs, but it's not an issue if you'd rather not!
For personality, he's lighthearted, friendly, and sympathetic. He's curious and has a great love of nature, and spends most of his time getting lost in the woods (though not always voluntarily). He's usually smiling, but he can be a bit solemn at times, and doesn't tend to hide it when he's unhappy.
Payment method: Treasure
BEPjgXW.png
@Kryda
Hey there! He's so beautiful omg,,,, Please send the full payment via CR so I can accept it once I'm done!! Feel free to ask for progress pics as I don't mind sending them ^__^
@Kryda
Hey there! He's so beautiful omg,,,, Please send the full payment via CR so I can accept it once I'm done!! Feel free to ask for progress pics as I don't mind sending them ^__^
HAco3s3.png
CyyTX6c.gif
@Ofelia I would love to claim a spot.

I am going to add or make a new post of what I would like once I've decided. Your art is beautiful.
@Ofelia I would love to claim a spot.

I am going to add or make a new post of what I would like once I've decided. Your art is beautiful.
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
@monster12
Slot claimed! ^__^
@monster12
Slot claimed! ^__^
HAco3s3.png
CyyTX6c.gif
@Ofelia
Dragon Pic/Character pic: Art Face Claim
Personality and design:
Arbor is a tall, broad, masculine being. His skin is faintly tinted green, and his fingers can become roots that delve into the soil. He uses moss to cover the parts of himself humans might find private. Soft white pagodas and honeysuckle bloom from his beard and skin when faced with sun and rain. Jon Bernthal is his human face claim and he comes with the beard and curls.
He's 6'9.
It would be cool to incorporate these details along with a treebark quality to his skin and moss across his body to make those clothing details.
Payment method: Gems!

If you need clarification or would rather do something else let me know!
@Ofelia
Dragon Pic/Character pic: Art Face Claim
Personality and design:
Arbor is a tall, broad, masculine being. His skin is faintly tinted green, and his fingers can become roots that delve into the soil. He uses moss to cover the parts of himself humans might find private. Soft white pagodas and honeysuckle bloom from his beard and skin when faced with sun and rain. Jon Bernthal is his human face claim and he comes with the beard and curls.
He's 6'9.
It would be cool to incorporate these details along with a treebark quality to his skin and moss across his body to make those clothing details.

If you need clarification or would rather do something else let me know!
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
Dragon Pic/Character pic: x x (i’ll prob have another actually welldrawn example by the end of the day if you need it so let me know if you need it!!)
Personality and design: his eyebrows and nose are rlly iconic to the character but unfortunately the only good ex i have of that is my handdrawn doodle. the other image is a face model! he’s a cranky boy so if you could have him scowling that would be Perfect. ALSO i’m so in love w the detail and intricacy of the design of your second ex you posted if you wanted to do something adjacent to that for him with the gold earrings and necklace i would be over the moon. it’s not even in character i just love it SO MUCH.
Dragon Pic/Character pic: x x (i’ll prob have another actually welldrawn example by the end of the day if you need it so let me know if you need it!!)
Personality and design: his eyebrows and nose are rlly iconic to the character but unfortunately the only good ex i have of that is my handdrawn doodle. the other image is a face model! he’s a cranky boy so if you could have him scowling that would be Perfect. ALSO i’m so in love w the detail and intricacy of the design of your second ex you posted if you wanted to do something adjacent to that for him with the gold earrings and necklace i would be over the moon. it’s not even in character i just love it SO MUCH.
…...…….....….
gVftRv0.png
fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png vix fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png she/her JJnYg3k.png
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png fr+0
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png art shop
fr__light_mini_by_baelfin-daqljgy.png my resources
feed my genone hoarding - G1 seeking thread

i hope you have a lovely day!

free_jack_o_lantern_lights_by_gutterface-d6evmib.gif
DivineVixen.gif
@monster12
OOOO He will work rly well with my style I'm sure!! Please send the full payment via CR so I can accept it once I'm finished, I can't wait to draw him!!
@divinevixen
I can work with your reference pics and personality description tbh, but if I had another welldrawn example it would be even better!
Like I've pointed above, please send the payment via CR so I can accept it once I'm finished!! ^_^
@monster12
OOOO He will work rly well with my style I'm sure!! Please send the full payment via CR so I can accept it once I'm finished, I can't wait to draw him!!
@divinevixen
I can work with your reference pics and personality description tbh, but if I had another welldrawn example it would be even better!
Like I've pointed above, please send the payment via CR so I can accept it once I'm finished!! ^_^
HAco3s3.png
CyyTX6c.gif
Dragon Pic/Character pic: Netari, my Tiefling Warlock
Personality and design: She is closed off and suspicious of everyone. She usually looks confrontational/concerned. Pinkish orange skin (#ff7d60), slightly curled horns which follow the sides of her head (Texture like a Springbok and going from her skin tone to a bit darker), dark black eyes without definition (but do catch the light), long black hair, and sharp canines. Her face is long/thin and she has a sharp chin. She has a black raven feather cloak held together with a silver double raven foot clasp. Armour in thin silver chain-mail and black/grey leather everything else (artistic freedom there!). Ref: X

If you need any more info let me know!!
Dragon Pic/Character pic: Netari, my Tiefling Warlock
Personality and design: She is closed off and suspicious of everyone. She usually looks confrontational/concerned. Pinkish orange skin (#ff7d60), slightly curled horns which follow the sides of her head (Texture like a Springbok and going from her skin tone to a bit darker), dark black eyes without definition (but do catch the light), long black hair, and sharp canines. Her face is long/thin and she has a sharp chin. She has a black raven feather cloak held together with a silver double raven foot clasp. Armour in thin silver chain-mail and black/grey leather everything else (artistic freedom there!). Ref: X

If you need any more info let me know!!
flamingtext_com_1548026910_535357059.png
Logo by FlamingText.com
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12