Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Amayeta's Breeding Cards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Amayeta
These cards are amazing! Do you mind putting me on the pinglist so I can order some when you re-open? I hope you feel better soon ^^
@Amayeta
These cards are amazing! Do you mind putting me on the pinglist so I can order some when you re-open? I hope you feel better soon ^^
g7mfD6o.png
No worries! I'm in no rush!
No worries! I'm in no rush!
Pronouns: They/Them ll FR Time +0 ll eGiN2Xv.pngllF8WMfQz.pngllthDLJf3.pngll7rbKZzZ.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png3JRMBgi.pngCL9m1Kr.png

@Amayeta

Can you ping me once you're open again? I have a couple of changes I need to make to my order. I hope you feel well soon! Don't push yourself too hard!
@Amayeta

Can you ping me once you're open again? I have a couple of changes I need to make to my order. I hope you feel well soon! Don't push yourself too hard!
Pronouns: They/Them ll FR Time +0 ll eGiN2Xv.pngllF8WMfQz.pngllthDLJf3.pngll7rbKZzZ.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png3JRMBgi.pngCL9m1Kr.png

@Ameyta
I love your work here. Can you ping me when you reopen please?
@Ameyta
I love your work here. Can you ping me when you reopen please?
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@amayeta
I hope you're feeling better, any updates on when you might be getting to orders since it's been a week?
@amayeta
I hope you're feeling better, any updates on when you might be getting to orders since it's been a week?
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Amayeta

I do hope you are on the mend. Yes, please give us some updates on how you are doing.
@Amayeta

I do hope you are on the mend. Yes, please give us some updates on how you are doing.
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
@Alliance @Endofighter

a small update; sorry guys for keep you all waiting but I'm still sick and right now I'm at the hospital, so I'm only online with my phone. I'm still not sure how long it takes, so you all are still free to cancel your order and place a new one when I'm back.
@Alliance @Endofighter

a small update; sorry guys for keep you all waiting but I'm still sick and right now I'm at the hospital, so I'm only online with my phone. I'm still not sure how long it takes, so you all are still free to cancel your order and place a new one when I'm back.
AyOyz9V.png
@amayeta
Oh geeze bro I thought you just had like a cold or something. I'll keep my order I just wanted to know what was up! I hope you feel better soon
@amayeta
Oh geeze bro I thought you just had like a cold or something. I'll keep my order I just wanted to know what was up! I hope you feel better soon
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Amayeta

Nope, not canceling. Just was wondering how you were doing, hoping you were on the mend.
@Amayeta

Nope, not canceling. Just was wondering how you were doing, hoping you were on the mend.
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
@amayeta
You still in the hospital? If you are no worries I just wanted to check in on your health and when you might be able to complete orders. If you're still feeling sick please focus on recovering.
@amayeta
You still in the hospital? If you are no worries I just wanted to check in on your health and when you might be able to complete orders. If you're still feeling sick please focus on recovering.
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9