Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Oh no! It’s over :( just missed it! I’m slowly figuring things out here!
[quote name="@phantomfox187" date="2019-03-03 06:52:18" ] Oh no! It’s over :( just missed it! I’m slowly figuring things out here! [/quote] Oh, i'm so sorry! If you'd like i can give u a few items!
@phantomfox187 wrote on 2019-03-03 06:52:18:

Oh, i'm so sorry! If you'd like i can give u a few items!
Aww, I saved up too long and missed my chance to buy!! :'D
Aww, I saved up too long and missed my chance to buy!! :'D
@Sprinklez1234 that is so kind of you! Im pretty new still so don’t have a lot but if you see anything you want I can possibly trade you? I was able to get a familiar from it!
@Sprinklez1234 that is so kind of you! Im pretty new still so don’t have a lot but if you see anything you want I can possibly trade you? I was able to get a familiar from it!
@phantomfox187

Oh! That's fine actually! I'd be happy just to give it to u for free :3
@phantomfox187

Oh! That's fine actually! I'd be happy just to give it to u for free :3
Really wish festivals lasted all Sunday instead of ending in the morning.
Yeet if anyone is in a panic bc they forgot something, I have extra skins of 99% of stuff. I can sell it below LAH

I also have a skin/accent stand in my sig full of fest stuff for those of you who may have missed other fests :)
Yeet if anyone is in a panic bc they forgot something, I have extra skins of 99% of stuff. I can sell it below LAH

I also have a skin/accent stand in my sig full of fest stuff for those of you who may have missed other fests :)
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
[quote name="arcadeci" date="2019-03-03 11:31:44" ] Really wish festivals lasted all Sunday instead of ending in the morning. [/quote] same, i bought a emblem at the last second, then it kicked me out :p
arcadeci wrote on 2019-03-03 11:31:44:

same, i bought a emblem at the last second, then it kicked me out :p
Trickmurk circus is over and a still haven't found a name for my newest member of my dragon family. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49783023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497831/49783023_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] If anyone sees this and has a name for him comment on my wall cause he is gonna be my shadow rep. But I can't have a shadow rep without a name, right?
Trickmurk circus is over and a still haven't found a name for my newest member of my dragon family.

[img][/img]
49783023_350.png

If anyone sees this and has a name for him comment on my wall cause he is gonna be my shadow rep. But I can't have a shadow rep without a name, right?
click me >rafflebanner.gif tickets are cheap
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58