Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6
[i]Me watching this conversation which topics I am fond of and ready to shove my appreciation for underrated Pokemon into anyone's face:[/i] [img]https://en.meming.world/images/en/thumb/6/6d/Jim_Halpert_Smiling_Through_Blinds.jpg/300px-Jim_Halpert_Smiling_Through_Blinds.jpg[/img]
Me watching this conversation which topics I am fond of and ready to shove my appreciation for underrated Pokemon into anyone's face:
300px-Jim_Halpert_Smiling_Through_Blinds.jpg
i love a lot of underrated pokemon

maractus is a big one

reuniclus is a babey

love them lots.....

controversial, gen 5 is my fav
i love a lot of underrated pokemon

maractus is a big one

reuniclus is a babey

love them lots.....

controversial, gen 5 is my fav
Pokemon is da best! :3 I have alot of pokemon games including fan made. I play them daily!Anybody played pokemon sun and moon?

Pokemon is da best! :3 I have alot of pokemon games including fan made. I play them daily!Anybody played pokemon sun and moon?

Unpopular opinon. Gen 5 was a good generation of pokemon :b. Also does anyone like to make theme teams? Like I made a Godzilla themed team, a Mass Effect one (which was hard) and a few others.
Unpopular opinon. Gen 5 was a good generation of pokemon :b. Also does anyone like to make theme teams? Like I made a Godzilla themed team, a Mass Effect one (which was hard) and a few others.
theDragabot
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
I just purged most of my pokemon in spirit of the newest game but I've lost a lot of love for the game. Not sure what I'll do now, frankly
I just purged most of my pokemon in spirit of the newest game but I've lost a lot of love for the game. Not sure what I'll do now, frankly
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Anyone else a Pokémon mystery dungeon fan who will forever be waiting for a new release? :(
Anyone else a Pokémon mystery dungeon fan who will forever be waiting for a new release? :(
BXCXKs1.jpg
i grew up watching black and white on the tv, so i got into it pretty early. i have 3 binders full of cards, 2 figurines, and piles of drawings i made as a kid.
i currently only own 3 of the games: Y, sun, and moon
the only game ive finished is Y, but im working on sun right now
my favorite pokemon all-time is milotic, purely because of how pretty they are
my teams are chosen by looks and strength, so it usually takes some training to get the amount of strength i want.
i grew up watching black and white on the tv, so i got into it pretty early. i have 3 binders full of cards, 2 figurines, and piles of drawings i made as a kid.
i currently only own 3 of the games: Y, sun, and moon
the only game ive finished is Y, but im working on sun right now
my favorite pokemon all-time is milotic, purely because of how pretty they are
my teams are chosen by looks and strength, so it usually takes some training to get the amount of strength i want.
currently bored | wlw she/her
0lSM1SJ.png
I’m currently replaying Pokémon White, which is a lot of fun! Unfortunately, I evolved my Munna too early but whatevs, lol. She’ll work until I get a Solosis.
I used to have a ton of merch but now I only have about 80 cards and a few games. I don’t really mind though, since I don’t have much space! Short story, when I was zooming off to college I gave away quite a few cards that I could’ve sold for a pretty penny. Had I only realized it! Among my rarest was a good quality shiny Groudon card (worth ~$200 I think)... I can only hope he’s in good hands now. :,)
Among my favorite Pokémon are monkeys such as Chimchar and Darmanitan, the Garchomp line, Dialga, and Aegislash. It’s hard to choose favorites though, I just love them all!
I’m currently replaying Pokémon White, which is a lot of fun! Unfortunately, I evolved my Munna too early but whatevs, lol. She’ll work until I get a Solosis.
I used to have a ton of merch but now I only have about 80 cards and a few games. I don’t really mind though, since I don’t have much space! Short story, when I was zooming off to college I gave away quite a few cards that I could’ve sold for a pretty penny. Had I only realized it! Among my rarest was a good quality shiny Groudon card (worth ~$200 I think)... I can only hope he’s in good hands now. :,)
Among my favorite Pokémon are monkeys such as Chimchar and Darmanitan, the Garchomp line, Dialga, and Aegislash. It’s hard to choose favorites though, I just love them all!
shaymin-sky.gif
[quote name="Lunaralight" date="2019-08-05 03:44:05" ] Anyone else a Pokémon mystery dungeon fan who will forever be waiting for a new release? :( [/quote] saame. u . u i spent so much time in pmd red and am now playing sky. i just really want a game like those again.. it would also be cool if breeding was put into the game and getting shinys. egg moves are very cool in sky. idec about mainline stuff anymore i just want a new good pmd lol.
Lunaralight wrote on 2019-08-05 03:44:05:
saame. u . u i spent so much time in pmd red and am now playing sky. i just really want a game like those again.. it would also be cool if breeding was put into the game and getting shinys. egg moves are very cool in sky. idec about mainline stuff anymore i just want a new good pmd lol.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
[quote name="thedragabot001" date="2019-08-04 21:59:58" ] Unpopular opinon. Gen 5 was a good generation of pokemon :b. Also does anyone like to make theme teams? Like I made a Godzilla themed team, a Mass Effect one (which was hard) and a few others. [/quote] I do! Though mine are basic animal themes lol. I have a shiny dog team that I bred myself, and then a regular cat team and I'm working on a horse team too. I've considered doing a monkey team also!
thedragabot001 wrote on 2019-08-04 21:59:58:

I do! Though mine are basic animal themes lol. I have a shiny dog team that I bred myself, and then a regular cat team and I'm working on a horse team too. I've considered doing a monkey team also!
6xTBbgI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6