Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3 4 5
@LilyHouseRose

Doing 3 pinecones per gem so I can do 33 gems for 99 pinecones or 34 gems for 102 pinecones! Won't compain if you want to throw extra random unwanted pinecones (like 100 instead of 99 for 33 gems) though ;)

@ElfMeister

Can do 59 gems for your 177 pinecones but wont complain if you want to throw the other 2 pinecones into the trade (but pay based off min number so more gems unless 180 pinecones) ;)
@LilyHouseRose

Doing 3 pinecones per gem so I can do 33 gems for 99 pinecones or 34 gems for 102 pinecones! Won't compain if you want to throw extra random unwanted pinecones (like 100 instead of 99 for 33 gems) though ;)

@ElfMeister

Can do 59 gems for your 177 pinecones but wont complain if you want to throw the other 2 pinecones into the trade (but pay based off min number so more gems unless 180 pinecones) ;)
@chocomonster I now have 188! So that brings it to 62 gems. If I get any more cones I'll add them in. Sound good?
@chocomonster I now have 188! So that brings it to 62 gems. If I get any more cones I'll add them in. Sound good?
@chocomonster

CR sent with 102 pinecones. Thank you!
@chocomonster

CR sent with 102 pinecones. Thank you!
jaWTfJp.png
@chocomonster

I have 600 pinecones that I can sell for either gems or treasure if you are still buying them
@chocomonster

I have 600 pinecones that I can sell for either gems or treasure if you are still buying them
hu72dVR.png
@ElfMeister
Works for me~ Can you send the CR?

@LilyHouseRose
Thanks <3

@TumblinDwnAgain
Yep, got plenty of fest spending money so just sent it in a CR and I will send over the gems :3 (if not evenly divided by 3, rounding down and not up)
@ElfMeister
Works for me~ Can you send the CR?

@LilyHouseRose
Thanks <3

@TumblinDwnAgain
Yep, got plenty of fest spending money so just sent it in a CR and I will send over the gems :3 (if not evenly divided by 3, rounding down and not up)
@chocomonster consider it done
@chocomonster consider it done
@ElfMeister

Thanks <3
Feel free to throw any unwanted pinecones you have at the end of the festival at me, I must hoard all the shadow halos and probably be buying them all festival long (poor innocent vault gems might be abused though)
@ElfMeister

Thanks <3
Feel free to throw any unwanted pinecones you have at the end of the festival at me, I must hoard all the shadow halos and probably be buying them all festival long (poor innocent vault gems might be abused though)
~
~
~
~
~
~
1 2 3 4 5