Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 367 368
Yo guys, I uh, accidentallied didn't see this thread at first and posted this elsewhere:
"Okayyyy soooo someone's signature on this forum reminded me of an old dragon game I used to play before life blew up, that I'd semi-forgotten and given up on remembering, apparently I stopped playing in like 2014 or something.

That said, it was at dragcave.net -- I got logged into my old account, still trying to remember my forum login but

Once I remember how to navigate the site, I figured I'd offer some freebies out from my set, since IIRC, a bunch of these were rare dragons and stuff. Some had better lineages than others. I tried to label most of them forever and a day ago, but I feel like I'm peering into a past life where this all made sense to me.

But I imagine other people here probably play it so browse, tell me what you'd want like an egg from if anything, leave a note here... since... I still can't log into the forums over there."

I doubt I'll get back into raising heavily over there but if anybody wants anything, the list is here. I'll gladly send some carefully bred eggs out. I've got Teleport on one of my dragons so I can just fire off stuff. Check the lineages or whatever, tell me what you'd want paired.
Yo guys, I uh, accidentallied didn't see this thread at first and posted this elsewhere:
"Okayyyy soooo someone's signature on this forum reminded me of an old dragon game I used to play before life blew up, that I'd semi-forgotten and given up on remembering, apparently I stopped playing in like 2014 or something.

That said, it was at dragcave.net -- I got logged into my old account, still trying to remember my forum login but

Once I remember how to navigate the site, I figured I'd offer some freebies out from my set, since IIRC, a bunch of these were rare dragons and stuff. Some had better lineages than others. I tried to label most of them forever and a day ago, but I feel like I'm peering into a past life where this all made sense to me.

But I imagine other people here probably play it so browse, tell me what you'd want like an egg from if anything, leave a note here... since... I still can't log into the forums over there."

I doubt I'll get back into raising heavily over there but if anybody wants anything, the list is here. I'll gladly send some carefully bred eggs out. I've got Teleport on one of my dragons so I can just fire off stuff. Check the lineages or whatever, tell me what you'd want paired.
f7zL9d1.png
I've got a 2g tan ridgewing from a tan ridgewing and red nebula if anyone's interested. not sure what I'm looking for tbh

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
I've got a 2g tan ridgewing from a tan ridgewing and red nebula if anyone's interested. not sure what I'm looking for tbh

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Updates on my dragon egg giveaway from my old account, so people can know what's produced and what's unavailable for breeding for a while:

For Sennethe:
Glory Egg 3G early step lineage from 2G Kurui and CB Feomy
Glory Egg 2G from CB Muifeed and CB Hel Crux
Copper Egg 3G early step lineage from CB Blackborn and 2G Fluffy Copper inset Emerald
Gold shimmerscale 9G Magi step lineage from unnamed and CB U-2 is Aight

Teleport link sent via DM.

Sorry for the crackpot names, I raised so many dragons on this game I ran out of ideas and used the weird autogen codes to make names, like that second Glory egg would have been named Miser under my power, but yeah.

Everything else, should be open to breed, I also should have a ton of teleports since I raised Magis just for this purpose.

Review my list here. I lost the forum login for over there since this is ancient account territory so make requests over here and tag me or DM me for anything specific.
Updates on my dragon egg giveaway from my old account, so people can know what's produced and what's unavailable for breeding for a while:

For Sennethe:
Glory Egg 3G early step lineage from 2G Kurui and CB Feomy
Glory Egg 2G from CB Muifeed and CB Hel Crux
Copper Egg 3G early step lineage from CB Blackborn and 2G Fluffy Copper inset Emerald
Gold shimmerscale 9G Magi step lineage from unnamed and CB U-2 is Aight

Teleport link sent via DM.

Sorry for the crackpot names, I raised so many dragons on this game I ran out of ideas and used the weird autogen codes to make names, like that second Glory egg would have been named Miser under my power, but yeah.

Everything else, should be open to breed, I also should have a ton of teleports since I raised Magis just for this purpose.

Review my list here. I lost the forum login for over there since this is ancient account territory so make requests over here and tag me or DM me for anything specific.
f7zL9d1.png
I found a avatar of creation in the abandoned page [url=https://dragcave.net/view/eO0dV][img]https://dragcave.net/image/eO0dV.gif[/img][/url]
I found a avatar of creation in the abandoned page
eO0dV.gif
UZVTEBc.png
I've been playing for a couple years! Mega bummed out that I missed the Valentines day event (the first event I've missed since I've joined) but hopefully next year I'll be able to make up for the dragon I missed. I hoard Vamps <3
I've been playing for a couple years! Mega bummed out that I missed the Valentines day event (the first event I've missed since I've joined) but hopefully next year I'll be able to make up for the dragon I missed. I hoard Vamps <3
y7z4RJK.png
@Experimentural I’m interested in any 2g Geodes, parent names don’t matter
@Experimentural I’m interested in any 2g Geodes, parent names don’t matter
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
Names don't matter but sometimes lineage does to a breeding project, so @roadkilled, these are my two geodes: (1) (2) Unfortunately they're both the same gender, and they're already 2G, so the offspring would be 3G. One is from straight Green lines and the other is Stone x Green. If you're still interested, let me know which one you'd want and, for example, if you'd want me to partner the parent to another green or another stone. :)
Names don't matter but sometimes lineage does to a breeding project, so @roadkilled, these are my two geodes: (1) (2) Unfortunately they're both the same gender, and they're already 2G, so the offspring would be 3G. One is from straight Green lines and the other is Stone x Green. If you're still interested, let me know which one you'd want and, for example, if you'd want me to partner the parent to another green or another stone. :)
f7zL9d1.png
AAAAAAHHHHH

I didn't get on my computer at all for the past couple days (Mardi Gras holiday combined with me doing a massive KonMari-style cleaning), and now all my eggs only have an hour to hatch!!! *sobs*

I worked so hard for that nebula. And there's a 2g tan ridgewing from a tan alt!
AAAAAAHHHHH

I didn't get on my computer at all for the past couple days (Mardi Gras holiday combined with me doing a massive KonMari-style cleaning), and now all my eggs only have an hour to hatch!!! *sobs*

I worked so hard for that nebula. And there's a 2g tan ridgewing from a tan alt!
wheeze
I've always been on and off on Dragcave. Visited it for a year, left it for a year, now I'm back. x3
Bred my GoN and Arcana, didn't realize I was egglocked, and my Avatar of Change was automatically abandoned. Someone caught it, I just wished they named it haha

I was able to snag a GoN x Arcana offspring in the Hub, though. With the new Avatar of Change I bred, the two would make a decent breeding pair, except for the fact that they're both precogged to be male.
So...If anyone by any chance has a female pink draggo, I've got a PB Black hatchling and PB Undyne I can offer in return, IOU if needed. My Magi dragon is unfortunately on a cooldown rn, so if anyone is interested in the offer, please start the trade.

Welp, I'm going back to stalking the Hub for any pinks for trade
wheeze
I've always been on and off on Dragcave. Visited it for a year, left it for a year, now I'm back. x3
Bred my GoN and Arcana, didn't realize I was egglocked, and my Avatar of Change was automatically abandoned. Someone caught it, I just wished they named it haha

I was able to snag a GoN x Arcana offspring in the Hub, though. With the new Avatar of Change I bred, the two would make a decent breeding pair, except for the fact that they're both precogged to be male.
So...If anyone by any chance has a female pink draggo, I've got a PB Black hatchling and PB Undyne I can offer in return, IOU if needed. My Magi dragon is unfortunately on a cooldown rn, so if anyone is interested in the offer, please start the trade.

Welp, I'm going back to stalking the Hub for any pinks for trade
tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o3_100.png
lol, ok so I was checking Volcano for one of the new eggs, and clicked over to Desert, but not before seeing "Oh wait, one of the new eggs showed up!" So I hit the back button and clicked where I saw it but it was already gone...

And I got a Paper Dragon instead XD
lol, ok so I was checking Volcano for one of the new eggs, and clicked over to Desert, but not before seeing "Oh wait, one of the new eggs showed up!" So I hit the back button and clicked where I saw it but it was already gone...

And I got a Paper Dragon instead XD
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 367 368