Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's Your Patronus?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Haha I got an Ox for being headstrong on the pottermore test, but I personally relate a bit more to beluga whales. They look derpy, with their large forehead and whatnot but I have lots of respect for them.
Haha I got an Ox for being headstrong on the pottermore test, but I personally relate a bit more to beluga whales. They look derpy, with their large forehead and whatnot but I have lots of respect for them.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
According to Pottermore, a Marsh Harrier which fits ok?? [img]https://www.norfolkwildlifetrust.org.uk/getmedia/aef03d9c-c63f-4db7-897f-7f00440456dd/Marsh-Harrier,-NWT-Cley,-Lawrie-Webb,-14-April-2011-(Small).jpg[/img]But they also shoved me into Gryffindor soooo... [img]https://images.earthtouchnews.com/media/385833/7547808310_ae56378bca_k.jpg[/img] I'd personally say Black-Backed Jackal or something similar
According to Pottermore, a Marsh Harrier which fits ok??
Marsh-Harrier,-NWT-Cley,-Lawrie-Webb,-14-April-2011-(Small).jpgBut they also shoved me into Gryffindor soooo...
7547808310_ae56378bca_k.jpg
I'd personally say Black-Backed Jackal or something similar
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
thestral, according to pottermore
thestral, according to pottermore
Bassett Hound (I'm Gryffindor), according to Pottermore. At first I was sort of let down, as a cat person, but this (intelligent, stubborn/opinionated, loyal) and other analyses have made me realize maybe it's not that far off.
Bassett Hound (I'm Gryffindor), according to Pottermore. At first I was sort of let down, as a cat person, but this (intelligent, stubborn/opinionated, loyal) and other analyses have made me realize maybe it's not that far off.
HTWLhbV.pnguWazkay.pngDragCave scroll
I done the quiz a while ago and got the mink - which describes me very well!

Then I re-done the quiz recently and it changed! It is now a heron! After looking up some info about the heron, it's also incredibly like me! ^w^

I'm also in Ravenclaw with a second house of Hufflepuff - so a Ravenpuff!
I done the quiz a while ago and got the mink - which describes me very well!

Then I re-done the quiz recently and it changed! It is now a heron! After looking up some info about the heron, it's also incredibly like me! ^w^

I'm also in Ravenclaw with a second house of Hufflepuff - so a Ravenpuff!
I'm a Hufflepuff and my patronus is a white mare! Mine wasn't listed on that site you linked, but I found another link and it explained those that summon a white mare as:

"A white mare patronus is generally produced by a gentle and generous soul. This patronus belongs to nurturers who are uplifting and caring.

The white mare is conjured by individuals who are willing to put themselves between danger and the less experienced. While they are typically calm and peaceful, they are very just and will fight feircely to right a misdeed."

And honestly that's extremely fitting for me!
I'm a Hufflepuff and my patronus is a white mare! Mine wasn't listed on that site you linked, but I found another link and it explained those that summon a white mare as:

"A white mare patronus is generally produced by a gentle and generous soul. This patronus belongs to nurturers who are uplifting and caring.

The white mare is conjured by individuals who are willing to put themselves between danger and the less experienced. While they are typically calm and peaceful, they are very just and will fight feircely to right a misdeed."

And honestly that's extremely fitting for me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
I got the Boar
I got the Boar
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
Pottermore gave me the weasel, I don't know what to think of that, I guess it fits? It also put me in Slytherin [emoji=ridgeback laughing] Oh dear
Pottermore gave me the weasel, I don't know what to think of that, I guess it fits? It also put me in Slytherin Oh dear
I have a lioness patronus according to Pottermore
I have a lioness patronus according to Pottermore
IMG_2067.png
(Fun fact, I'm a Hufflepuff)

Hmm.. Well, according to Pottermore, my patronus is Black Stallion:

Those with this patronus have a strong understanding of how mortal they are and are often power hungry and driven. This affinity with life and death encourages those with this patronus to strive for what they want in life.

Those with the Black stallion patronus have a strong self of self and know who they are and can stick to their agenda. This self confidence and strength in identity gives those with this patronus immense freedom to follow their hearts.

Those with the Black stallion often seem mysterious to those around them but are faithful to their family.

The Black stallion patronus is most common in Slytherin house but is found in the other houses.

It's just that on my first try, I didn't quite understand or didn't have enough time to understand all the question, because English isn't my first language, so I missed some. And while reading that description, Black stallion doesn't really match me.

So, I tried again and got Dolphin :D
At least, its description sounds more like me :P

Those with this patronus are typically very social and intellectual.
If you have this patronus you’re smart and quick witted. With an excellent ability to understand other people and empathise.

Your fun loving nature can take many forms, be it the life and soul of a party or individual activities, fun is your department.
(Fun fact, I'm a Hufflepuff)

Hmm.. Well, according to Pottermore, my patronus is Black Stallion:

Those with this patronus have a strong understanding of how mortal they are and are often power hungry and driven. This affinity with life and death encourages those with this patronus to strive for what they want in life.

Those with the Black stallion patronus have a strong self of self and know who they are and can stick to their agenda. This self confidence and strength in identity gives those with this patronus immense freedom to follow their hearts.

Those with the Black stallion often seem mysterious to those around them but are faithful to their family.

The Black stallion patronus is most common in Slytherin house but is found in the other houses.

It's just that on my first try, I didn't quite understand or didn't have enough time to understand all the question, because English isn't my first language, so I missed some. And while reading that description, Black stallion doesn't really match me.

So, I tried again and got Dolphin :D
At least, its description sounds more like me :P

Those with this patronus are typically very social and intellectual.
If you have this patronus you’re smart and quick witted. With an excellent ability to understand other people and empathise.

Your fun loving nature can take many forms, be it the life and soul of a party or individual activities, fun is your department.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7