Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's Your Patronus?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think my patronus would be baby Ridley. [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mHr550fK3fU/UdnuIY7hiBI/AAAAAAAAAJg/VFkYhDDts0M/s1600/baby+Ridley.png[/img] I took the Patronus quiz twice. The first time, I got a dolphin, and the second time I got a white horse. But I have no idea who I am, and I'm not the kind of person who's happy all the time. A baby choogle, however, can be cute if it wants to, or it can tear you to bloody shreds. Plus all my happiest memories involve my best friend (@EveningEmerald THIS IS A CALLOUT POST), and she's a big fan of them. So, yeah. Choogle patronus. Woooo~
I think my patronus would be baby Ridley.
baby+Ridley.png

I took the Patronus quiz twice. The first time, I got a dolphin, and the second time I got a white horse. But I have no idea who I am, and I'm not the kind of person who's happy all the time. A baby choogle, however, can be cute if it wants to, or it can tear you to bloody shreds. Plus all my happiest memories involve my best friend (@EveningEmerald THIS IS A CALLOUT POST), and she's a big fan of them.

So, yeah. Choogle patronus. Woooo~
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
d a n n y d e v i t o
edit: ok i took the quiz and got a pine marten, but i think im better suited for the fox judging by the tumblr :0
d a n n y d e v i t o
edit: ok i took the quiz and got a pine marten, but i think im better suited for the fox judging by the tumblr :0
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
A Magpie.
A Magpie.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
A slug, or maybe a bit of mold.
A slug, or maybe a bit of mold.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Mine's not on the list there, but my best friend and I both share a patronus: a heron!

The coolest thing about the heron is that it's actually J.K Rowling's own patronus, and the fact that I not only share it with the author of HP but also with my best friend is just really neat to me.
Mine's not on the list there, but my best friend and I both share a patronus: a heron!

The coolest thing about the heron is that it's actually J.K Rowling's own patronus, and the fact that I not only share it with the author of HP but also with my best friend is just really neat to me.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
According to the pottermore quiz, a runespoot! Aka a three-headed snake! I personally feel it suits me well- I’ve always loved reptiles, I’m a slytherin, and I’ve always kinda had a connection with snakes!
According to the pottermore quiz, a runespoot! Aka a three-headed snake! I personally feel it suits me well- I’ve always loved reptiles, I’m a slytherin, and I’ve always kinda had a connection with snakes!
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
i took the quiz a while back and can't remember if mine was a mink or a weasel

i took the quiz a while back and can't remember if mine was a mink or a weasel

art shop | fr + 2 | she/her
21022.png
I got a "yeet". Dunno what it is, sounds cool though :)
I got a "yeet". Dunno what it is, sounds cool though :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
pottermore quiz gave me a buzzard
Quote:
Those with the Buzzard are natural observers, rarely missing anything. Often less talkative but still involved in what happens around them. However, choosing to watch goings on and be less talkative does not mean they lack communication skills. Those with the Buzzard patronus have great communication skills and can be very persuasive.

Those with the Buzzard are often goal orientated. They know what they want and will do anything to achieve it.

Analytical, those with the Buzzard are often found thinking and can outsmart their way out of any problem.

The buzzard is most common in Slytherin but is found in other houses.

not the worst fit
pottermore quiz gave me a buzzard
Quote:
Those with the Buzzard are natural observers, rarely missing anything. Often less talkative but still involved in what happens around them. However, choosing to watch goings on and be less talkative does not mean they lack communication skills. Those with the Buzzard patronus have great communication skills and can be very persuasive.

Those with the Buzzard are often goal orientated. They know what they want and will do anything to achieve it.

Analytical, those with the Buzzard are often found thinking and can outsmart their way out of any problem.

The buzzard is most common in Slytherin but is found in other houses.

not the worst fit
wpEE9mo.png
I took the quiz and got a seal.
I took the quiz and got a seal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ entj | scorpio | they / them _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _• trades are open.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _• looking for low digits.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7