Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Bits~Summoning Rituals~Bios~Blurbs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DetectivePopcorn
Corentin, see me a secret.

Subject: This is for this dragons bio! I would like it to be pretty detailed, but I'm super open to your creativeness!
Length: Again, I would like it to be pretty detailed but its not a huge deal! maybe... Minimum of three paragraphs??
Coded?: No coding will be needed~
Extras?: She is a remnant of great Celestial Wars, the capsule is the blood of ancient beings? She is pretty mean and cold but not so much so to her mate!

Again, I am open to your ideas and where ever you would like to go with it!
@DetectivePopcorn

Subject: This is for this dragons bio! I would like it to be pretty detailed, but I'm super open to your creativeness!
Length: Again, I would like it to be pretty detailed but its not a huge deal! maybe... Minimum of three paragraphs??
Coded?: No coding will be needed~
Extras?: She is a remnant of great Celestial Wars, the capsule is the blood of ancient beings? She is pretty mean and cold but not so much so to her mate!

Again, I am open to your ideas and where ever you would like to go with it!
6ce384beb615fe03f180b58090f48a7c29644806.png
I am +3 FR time
[center]Corentin, see me a secret.[/center] [b]Subject:[/b] Id love it if I could get some lore written for this guy here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47663267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476633/47663267_350.png[/img] [/url] I dont really know who exactly I want him to be yet? He definitely needs to have something to do with love or relationship, but other than that Id love to see what you come up with! [b]Length:[/b] I was thinking something around 3-5 over 5 sentence paragraphs? Less or more is fine with me, preferable something at least 2 paragraphs if thats ok! :-) [b]Coded?:[/b] No coding necessary! [b]Extras?:[/b] Roses and other red flowers are definitely something to include. Ive also got a feeling he's really into birds, but thats less important. @DetectivePopcorn
Subject: Id love it if I could get some lore written for this guy here!

47663267_350.png

I dont really know who exactly I want him to be yet? He definitely needs to have something to do with love or relationship, but other than that Id love to see what you come up with!

Length: I was thinking something around 3-5 over 5 sentence paragraphs? Less or more is fine with me, preferable something at least 2 paragraphs if thats ok! :-)

Coded?: No coding necessary!

Extras?: Roses and other red flowers are definitely something to include. Ive also got a feeling he's really into birds, but thats less important.

@DetectivePopcorn
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
@FairlyGoner I made quick little blurbs for Aria and Rye, I hope you like them!
Quote:
Aria was sent off at a young age, and for the longest time, she had no idea why. Like all coatls, Aria had loved to sing from the moment she hatched. Growing up in her arcane home, she was a ball of happy, chirping, bright feathers.

Once out playing with their caretaker, Aria was singing a song about jumping and leaping and fluttering. None of her or her nest mates could fly very well yet, but as she sang they tried, laughing and hopping. And the caretaker didn't notice until they were all too close to the cliff.

The caretaker could only save two of them, one in each arm.

After that, Aria was put up for adoption, and with a warning slapped on about her 'unidentifiable and dangerous powers'. Luckily, the dark Queen Obsidian saw value in the little songbird, and brought her to a lair that would nourish her powers. Ever since, Aria has worked towards harnessing her siren-like abilities.
Quote:
King Diamond caught Rye stealing from him, in the most unusual of ways. The white Wildclaw felt something wriggling in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a small folded piece of paper, like an origami spider. It moved in his hands, trying to escape with a coin in tow.

Diamond looked around, and saw a flash of brown feathers dipping behind an alley. He released the spider and followed, discovering a hooded coatl. The living paper creature brought him the coin, and he grinned ear to ear. He whispered to it, and it crawled into his pocket.

"What is your name?" Diamond asked.

"Rye." The rogue said, straightening up.

The king invited Rye to come to his kingdom, where he explored his abilities without being distracted by trying to steal to get by. Anything that Rye crafted himself could come to life and obey his command. Smaller things are easier control, like folded paper, little carvings, or puppets. He's experimented, but larger things take too much energy.

Now-a-days, (when he's not playing pranks) he spends a lot of time tinkering, with the help of his assistant 'Syn', a puppet he carved himself. Diamond came up with the name, at Rye's request. The coatl may have a crooked past, but he vowed from then on, he would have the kingdom's back. Especially the white king.
@FairlyGoner I made quick little blurbs for Aria and Rye, I hope you like them!
Quote:
Aria was sent off at a young age, and for the longest time, she had no idea why. Like all coatls, Aria had loved to sing from the moment she hatched. Growing up in her arcane home, she was a ball of happy, chirping, bright feathers.

Once out playing with their caretaker, Aria was singing a song about jumping and leaping and fluttering. None of her or her nest mates could fly very well yet, but as she sang they tried, laughing and hopping. And the caretaker didn't notice until they were all too close to the cliff.

The caretaker could only save two of them, one in each arm.

After that, Aria was put up for adoption, and with a warning slapped on about her 'unidentifiable and dangerous powers'. Luckily, the dark Queen Obsidian saw value in the little songbird, and brought her to a lair that would nourish her powers. Ever since, Aria has worked towards harnessing her siren-like abilities.
Quote:
King Diamond caught Rye stealing from him, in the most unusual of ways. The white Wildclaw felt something wriggling in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a small folded piece of paper, like an origami spider. It moved in his hands, trying to escape with a coin in tow.

Diamond looked around, and saw a flash of brown feathers dipping behind an alley. He released the spider and followed, discovering a hooded coatl. The living paper creature brought him the coin, and he grinned ear to ear. He whispered to it, and it crawled into his pocket.

"What is your name?" Diamond asked.

"Rye." The rogue said, straightening up.

The king invited Rye to come to his kingdom, where he explored his abilities without being distracted by trying to steal to get by. Anything that Rye crafted himself could come to life and obey his command. Smaller things are easier control, like folded paper, little carvings, or puppets. He's experimented, but larger things take too much energy.

Now-a-days, (when he's not playing pranks) he spends a lot of time tinkering, with the help of his assistant 'Syn', a puppet he carved himself. Diamond came up with the name, at Rye's request. The coatl may have a crooked past, but he vowed from then on, he would have the kingdom's back. Especially the white king.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
@DetectivePopcorn [center]Corentin, see me a secret.[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40558702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405588/40558702_350.png[/img] [/url] Subject: I'd like some lore to fill up my Progen's bio. Scar is damaged, due to all of the difficulties he's had to overcome, but now that he has his own clan he only wants the best for them. He struggles to move forward but is determined to do so for the sake of his clan and its future. Length: As long as it needs to be. Coded?: No coding needed. Extras?: If you can keep the word count about the same as what's in the bio template, that would be great. If not, no worries.
@DetectivePopcorn

40558702_350.png

Subject: I'd like some lore to fill up my Progen's bio. Scar is damaged, due to all of the difficulties he's had to overcome, but now that he has his own clan he only wants the best for them. He struggles to move forward but is determined to do so for the sake of his clan and its future.

Length: As long as it needs to be.

Coded?: No coding needed.

Extras?: If you can keep the word count about the same as what's in the bio template, that would be great. If not, no worries.
@DetectivePopcorn BEAUTIFUL ~ How much would you like me to send you? [emoji=familiar heart]
@DetectivePopcorn BEAUTIFUL ~ How much would you like me to send you?
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@fairlygoner does 45k sound fair?
@fairlygoner does 45k sound fair?
@DetectivePopcorn Sure does! I'll send it over now. And if you ever get interested in writing more lore for my babies, feel free to! I'd be happy to send you a PM of who needs it if you ever wanna write your heart out. I'll pay for all of it as well (even if it means I have to do some coli farming and exalting)
@DetectivePopcorn Sure does! I'll send it over now. And if you ever get interested in writing more lore for my babies, feel free to! I'd be happy to send you a PM of who needs it if you ever wanna write your heart out. I'll pay for all of it as well (even if it means I have to do some coli farming and exalting)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@CloudlessPlanet sorry about the wait! It's been a hectic week. I'm moving, haha.
Quote:
Marya awoke to the sound of careful, pattering claws. The hatchling before her froze, hit with the glow of her crimson gaze. Marya cocked her head. She slept a lot in the days that passed. Unyielding ancient, it seemed her own power tried to consume her. "Why do you trespass on my slumber, youngling?" The skydancer asked, enunciating slowly.

"I wish to know... about the celestial wars." The small guardian babe asked, eyes bright with curiosity.

Marya almost dropped her cold demeanor. Children, she always had a soft spot for. Children and her mate. She ran her claws down her stomach. "This blood that I carry is the blood of the ancients. Far older than me. I was about your age when they waged war on each other. Do you know the stars you see in the night sky?" she paused, and the hatchling nodded. "Well, there used to be more. However, some selfish dragons wished to take them, to devour them, to steal the stars magic for their own. Doing so would grant you everlasting life, and imprint the stars onto your skin. But the stars started disappearing from the sky forever, and the night got too dark. Good dragons, selfish ones, came forth to stop it. But the ancient dragons were, by the grace of the stars, immortal."

"But... Marya, you have the pattern of the stars on your skin." The hatchling pointed out.

Marya turned grave. "Indeed. I was wrong, guilty, I had done the unforgivable, stolen the stars from the sky and selfishly trapped them in my body. As such, I am immortal. To pay for my sins, I offered to help the good dragons who wished to stop the star-devourers. My purpose became my punishment, and I keep the blood of the ancients trapped, so they cannot resurrect." She runs her hand along her capsule again. "A prison is the only solution for those who cannot be killed. And I am their warden."
@CloudlessPlanet sorry about the wait! It's been a hectic week. I'm moving, haha.
Quote:
Marya awoke to the sound of careful, pattering claws. The hatchling before her froze, hit with the glow of her crimson gaze. Marya cocked her head. She slept a lot in the days that passed. Unyielding ancient, it seemed her own power tried to consume her. "Why do you trespass on my slumber, youngling?" The skydancer asked, enunciating slowly.

"I wish to know... about the celestial wars." The small guardian babe asked, eyes bright with curiosity.

Marya almost dropped her cold demeanor. Children, she always had a soft spot for. Children and her mate. She ran her claws down her stomach. "This blood that I carry is the blood of the ancients. Far older than me. I was about your age when they waged war on each other. Do you know the stars you see in the night sky?" she paused, and the hatchling nodded. "Well, there used to be more. However, some selfish dragons wished to take them, to devour them, to steal the stars magic for their own. Doing so would grant you everlasting life, and imprint the stars onto your skin. But the stars started disappearing from the sky forever, and the night got too dark. Good dragons, selfish ones, came forth to stop it. But the ancient dragons were, by the grace of the stars, immortal."

"But... Marya, you have the pattern of the stars on your skin." The hatchling pointed out.

Marya turned grave. "Indeed. I was wrong, guilty, I had done the unforgivable, stolen the stars from the sky and selfishly trapped them in my body. As such, I am immortal. To pay for my sins, I offered to help the good dragons who wished to stop the star-devourers. My purpose became my punishment, and I keep the blood of the ancients trapped, so they cannot resurrect." She runs her hand along her capsule again. "A prison is the only solution for those who cannot be killed. And I am their warden."
@masotan
Quote:
Parsnip had seen the auras since he was born. He had often told those around him that they could, or couldn't, be friends just based on what color they 'glowed'. In fact, the first dragon to have a crush on him brought him a claw full of bright yellow pansies and told him she loved him. Parsnip simply gestured around her and responded "But you're purple."

The young Imp's parents tried to explain his gift to him, that he could tell other drake's personality based on their aura. They explained that seeing auras was a rare ability, one that would make him a proper matchmaker. Clans with matchmakers had greater egg yields, after all. The entire clan was ecstatic. They began peppering Parsnip with questions about their auras, and the auras of other dragons they were interested in.

Parsnip had finally found his place in the lair, until he began pointing out all the flawed pairings. Mates began to accuse each other of having feelings for other dragons in the lair, based on the colors of their auras. The final straw was when Parsnip pointed out his own parents didn't match, and that his mother was better suited to be with the clans leader. Parsnip had been labeled a troublemaker and a freak, and his own family had pushed him away.

The imp fled his only home, believing his gift was a curse. He lived alone for a while, in the nature flight. He made a little home in the labyrinth, a corner of solitude where he would grow flowers and listen to birdsong. All was well, and years passed by, but his heart ached for company. He decided that he could control his gift if he started anew, living with those who didn't know about his ability. He's happy in his new lair, with his aura vision a secret.

However, he does from time to time, nudge someone in the right direction.
@masotan
Quote:
Parsnip had seen the auras since he was born. He had often told those around him that they could, or couldn't, be friends just based on what color they 'glowed'. In fact, the first dragon to have a crush on him brought him a claw full of bright yellow pansies and told him she loved him. Parsnip simply gestured around her and responded "But you're purple."

The young Imp's parents tried to explain his gift to him, that he could tell other drake's personality based on their aura. They explained that seeing auras was a rare ability, one that would make him a proper matchmaker. Clans with matchmakers had greater egg yields, after all. The entire clan was ecstatic. They began peppering Parsnip with questions about their auras, and the auras of other dragons they were interested in.

Parsnip had finally found his place in the lair, until he began pointing out all the flawed pairings. Mates began to accuse each other of having feelings for other dragons in the lair, based on the colors of their auras. The final straw was when Parsnip pointed out his own parents didn't match, and that his mother was better suited to be with the clans leader. Parsnip had been labeled a troublemaker and a freak, and his own family had pushed him away.

The imp fled his only home, believing his gift was a curse. He lived alone for a while, in the nature flight. He made a little home in the labyrinth, a corner of solitude where he would grow flowers and listen to birdsong. All was well, and years passed by, but his heart ached for company. He decided that he could control his gift if he started anew, living with those who didn't know about his ability. He's happy in his new lair, with his aura vision a secret.

However, he does from time to time, nudge someone in the right direction.
@WiggleRoom I'll work on yours tonight!
@WiggleRoom I'll work on yours tonight!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9