Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cavetown
1 2
Is pretty great.

Lots of feel good tunes
A good Robbean

Ghost Boys
Talk To Me
Green

And wholesome reviews
Exclusively a dog only review
Is pretty great.

Lots of feel good tunes
A good Robbean

Ghost Boys
Talk To Me
Green

And wholesome reviews
Exclusively a dog only review
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
YES
YES
Hello LGBT Community
I actually discovered Cavetown because of a remixed version (Cut My Hair by Mounika). Very good vibes. I also wish I could watch the dog interview link but alas, I'm working.
I actually discovered Cavetown because of a remixed version (Cut My Hair by Mounika). Very good vibes. I also wish I could watch the dog interview link but alas, I'm working.
Cavetown!! My fave song of his at the moment is Boys Will Be Bugs, but I do love all his music. (I also love Casper, his Chameleon.)
Cavetown!! My fave song of his at the moment is Boys Will Be Bugs, but I do love all his music. (I also love Casper, his Chameleon.)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Does he still have the chameleon? I havent seen it. Only his cat, Fig.
Honestly I find modern indie stuff like Cavetown to.be really derivative and generic. I've never understood the hype for this kind of stuff
Honestly I find modern indie stuff like Cavetown to.be really derivative and generic. I've never understood the hype for this kind of stuff
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
i LOVE cavetown
i LOVE cavetown
Heh, I'm actually listening to one of his songs right now. (This is home)
Heh, I'm actually listening to one of his songs right now. (This is home)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
[emoji=coatl winking]
[quote name="@Blackclover" date="2019-02-27 09:33:34" ] Honestly I find modern indie stuff like Cavetown to.be really derivative and generic. I've never understood the hype for this kind of stuff [/quote] .....then don't post on this thread? i don't care if it isn't your thing, music taste is subjective, but.... this is a thread specifically for cavetown fans? If you don't like him then why are you here, other than to cause trouble? [quote name="@MyHartWillDrogon" date="2019-02-27 06:19:08" ] Does he still have the chameleon? I havent seen it. Only his cat, Fig. [/quote] no sadly caspar the chameleon had to be put to sleep :( [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46VcRdWJPLk]here[/url] is the video where he talked about it. I believe he had a kind of skin cancer. robbie wrote the song big bowl in the sky for him after he passed I really love cavetown! I'm very proud of him, he's built up such a promising career from just posting things on YouTube. He's a very genuine and good soul and i really wanna meet him someday :o last year when I didn't have many friends I just listened to him a lot and his music cheered me up. I know that's cheesy but that's life sometimes I guess
@Blackclover wrote on 2019-02-27 09:33:34:

.....then don't post on this thread?

i don't care if it isn't your thing, music taste is subjective, but.... this is a thread specifically for cavetown fans? If you don't like him then why are you here, other than to cause trouble?

@MyHartWillDrogon wrote on 2019-02-27 06:19:08:

no sadly caspar the chameleon had to be put to sleep :( here is the video where he talked about it. I believe he had a kind of skin cancer. robbie wrote the song big bowl in the sky for him after he passed

I really love cavetown! I'm very proud of him, he's built up such a promising career from just posting things on YouTube. He's a very genuine and good soul and i really wanna meet him someday :o last year when I didn't have many friends I just listened to him a lot and his music cheered me up. I know that's cheesy but that's life sometimes I guess
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
1 2