Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58
@LongLiveRegina are you gathering in the shadow realm? I see you are a lightning [emoji=lightning rune] flight, make sure you gather in the right venue
@LongLiveRegina are you gathering in the shadow realm? I see you are a lightning flight, make sure you gather in the right venue
FROGS!!
So some skins can be gathered through digging
So some skins can be gathered through digging
the accents are all so awesome aaa!!
the accents are all so awesome aaa!!
@ferpitou I LOVE the Lunar Metamorphosis skin, it's like it was made just for my boy Midnight! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28725522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287256/28725522_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ferpitou

I LOVE the Lunar Metamorphosis skin, it's like it was made just for my boy Midnight!

28725522_350.png
Realign to her pace
and she'll remind you
that the seeds we cast in the
verdant, shimmering garden of our lives
are never wasted.
~Nicolette Gowder
@CoyoteGirl
*screaming* He looks awesome!! //w//
@CoyoteGirl
*screaming* He looks awesome!! //w//
I cant believe it’s been a year since the last one.... Man. [emoji=shadow rune]REFLECTION TIME-[emoji=shadow rune] Since then, I have accumulated- [emoji=red star]Over 100 dragons [emoji=red star]fully gened 5 gen 1s [emoji=red star]held a raffle [emoji=red star]Got a shadow, wind, water, nature, lightning, earth, arcane, plague, earth, and ice sprite (WOW) [emoji=red star]Run a skin stand [emoji=red star] made over 3 million treasure (holy crud) [emoji=red star]Got 7 UMAs [emoji=red star]made like 3248230841293 freinds [emoji=red star]literally acheived my dreams oml If anyone has questions about trickmurk, im happy to help! I remember life as a newbie during the Crystalline gala.... (hint- I didnt get anything ;-;)
I cant believe it’s been a year since the last one.... Man.
REFLECTION TIME-

Since then, I have accumulated-

Over 100 dragons
fully gened 5 gen 1s
held a raffle
Got a shadow, wind, water, nature, lightning, earth, arcane, plague, earth, and ice sprite (WOW)
Run a skin stand
made over 3 million treasure (holy crud)
Got 7 UMAs
made like 3248230841293 freinds
literally acheived my dreams oml

If anyone has questions about trickmurk, im happy to help! I remember life as a newbie during the Crystalline gala.... (hint- I didnt get anything ;-;)
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
[quote name="Cottony5" date="2019-02-25 02:47:14" ] I got a Dragging Shadows Chest? Is that good? How rare is it? [/quote] @Cottony5 Congratulations! This is a festival chest that will contain the skin “Dragging shadows”, 2500[emoji=treasure], and 1[emoji=gem]. These are semi-rare, and you may get more than one during this festival. They can be obtained through digging or fighting shadow-element monsters in the coliseum. I have gotten 3 chests from grinding, but it is possible to get a chest of most skins (aside from baldwin ones) from gathering/fighting.
Cottony5 wrote on 2019-02-25 02:47:14:
I got a Dragging Shadows Chest? Is that good? How rare is it?
@Cottony5

Congratulations! This is a festival chest that will contain the skin “Dragging shadows”, 2500, and 1. These are semi-rare, and you may get more than one during this festival. They can be obtained through digging or fighting shadow-element monsters in the coliseum. I have gotten 3 chests from grinding, but it is possible to get a chest of most skins (aside from baldwin ones) from gathering/fighting.
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
Happy Trickmurk guys!!!
Happy Trickmurk guys!!!
OML I love these skins! Happy Trickmurk guys!
OML I love these skins! Happy Trickmurk guys!

â—­ Rochelle â—­ Teen
â—­ Addicted to surgery shows
O0dClVO.png
^^ By Mibella

â—­ Festival Currency Shop
Woot!
Woot!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58