Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Bio template/code help?
Does anyone know if there are any space/star themed bio templates (not "arcane" templates, though I know arcane is related to space)?

I've spent the last couple of hours trying to make a decorated bio for myself, but I cannot for the life of me make BBcodes work properly D:

Does anyone know if there are any space/star themed bio templates (not "arcane" templates, though I know arcane is related to space)?

I've spent the last couple of hours trying to make a decorated bio for myself, but I cannot for the life of me make BBcodes work properly D:

@StarsweptVoid

This thread has a "Simple Stat Bio" template with constellation graphics for each element (maybe not in the template itself, but I've definitely seen the constellation graphics for each flight before). Maybe that would be helpful! If you don't like the stat format, you can probably just replace it with plain text.
@StarsweptVoid

This thread has a "Simple Stat Bio" template with constellation graphics for each element (maybe not in the template itself, but I've definitely seen the constellation graphics for each flight before). Maybe that would be helpful! If you don't like the stat format, you can probably just replace it with plain text.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Here's another one I found!
Here's another one I found!
..... image.png
-.-