Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Scroll that randomizes 1 chosen color
1 2 3
It should cost at least as much as a normal scatter scroll, but I would love this. I have several dragons that I'd love a small change-up on but don't want to risk ruining them entirely.

But I agree that it would be a great thing to have.
It should cost at least as much as a normal scatter scroll, but I would love this. I have several dragons that I'd love a small change-up on but don't want to risk ruining them entirely.

But I agree that it would be a great thing to have.
ew9u8Xp.png
Support; it would be perfect for progens with unfortunate primary genes~
Support; it would be perfect for progens with unfortunate primary genes~
CUnQdgy.png
Support! Sometimes there are dragons that could be gorgeous if one color was changed to literally any other color.
Support! Sometimes there are dragons that could be gorgeous if one color was changed to literally any other color.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Considering it's a lot more controlled than the current Scatterscroll since it won't touch either of the other two slots, I agree that it should be more expensive than the Scatterscroll, not less. Aside from that, tentative support, I guess?
Considering it's a lot more controlled than the current Scatterscroll since it won't touch either of the other two slots, I agree that it should be more expensive than the Scatterscroll, not less. Aside from that, tentative support, I guess?
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
No support. For all the reasons explained in the numerous threads about this.
No support. For all the reasons explained in the numerous threads about this.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
No support for many reasons that have been touched on but especially for the gen 1 and old dragon collectors. It would seriously affect those economies
No support for many reasons that have been touched on but especially for the gen 1 and old dragon collectors. It would seriously affect those economies
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Would I want this? YES. Should we have this? Nah. The game needs to provide some challenges, otherwise there isn't really a game anymore, is there? However, if this were introduced, as others have said, it should be quite expensive. Expensive enough to deter people from using it to try to get double and triple dragons.
Would I want this? YES. Should we have this? Nah. The game needs to provide some challenges, otherwise there isn't really a game anymore, is there? However, if this were introduced, as others have said, it should be quite expensive. Expensive enough to deter people from using it to try to get double and triple dragons.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Those that are saying this is a breeding game need to understand when you are getting only 1 egg and it takes a month to breed again and you then get either 1 or 2 again it gets to be extremely frustrating. I have a pair that I don't even know when was the last time I even got 3 eggs from them.
Those that are saying this is a breeding game need to understand when you are getting only 1 egg and it takes a month to breed again and you then get either 1 or 2 again it gets to be extremely frustrating. I have a pair that I don't even know when was the last time I even got 3 eggs from them.
NWaVGQJ.png
[quote name="Wxlfiez" date="2019-02-22 15:09:52" ] No support. 1/3 the risk does not mean 1/3 the price. I would double or triple the price if it was that much less risky. No support even if it was more expensive. This is a breeding game, not a "buy a dragon off the AH and scroll it" game. [/quote] This. The cost of a scatter is inversely proportional to the overall randomness of the result. Not because it's "harder" or because it's a "lesser" scroll, but because it is [i]more powerful[/i]. For me personally, it's far too powerful a concept to ever meet with my approval. Most other users have already stated my arguments, but the first and foremost of my objections to this particular topic is the suggestion that such a scroll cost [i]less[/i] than a tri-scatter, as if it were somehow less powerful. It's not.
Wxlfiez wrote on 2019-02-22 15:09:52:
No support.

1/3 the risk does not mean 1/3 the price. I would double or triple the price if it was that much less risky.

No support even if it was more expensive. This is a breeding game, not a "buy a dragon off the AH and scroll it" game.

This.

The cost of a scatter is inversely proportional to the overall randomness of the result. Not because it's "harder" or because it's a "lesser" scroll, but because it is more powerful. For me personally, it's far too powerful a concept to ever meet with my approval. Most other users have already stated my arguments, but the first and foremost of my objections to this particular topic is the suggestion that such a scroll cost less than a tri-scatter, as if it were somehow less powerful. It's not.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
[quote name="Solarra" date="2019-02-24 23:30:31" ] Those that are saying this is a breeding game need to understand when you are getting only 1 egg and it takes a month to breed again and you then get either 1 or 2 again it gets to be extremely frustrating. I have a pair that I don't even know when was the last time I even got 3 eggs from them. [/quote] If you have a breeding project, you can't really just have one pair per breeding project anymore - people often have two, three, four pairs for the same breeding projects because the egg average is between 2 and 3. If you keep all your eggs in the same backet by having one pair per project, don't be surprised if it goes slower
Solarra wrote on 2019-02-24 23:30:31:
If you have a breeding project, you can't really just have one pair per breeding project anymore - people often have two, three, four pairs for the same breeding projects because the egg average is between 2 and 3.

If you keep all your eggs in the same backet by having one pair per project, don't be surprised if it goes slower
1 2 3