Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115
@Scribblingface

Hi! i'm interested in some familiar's that you have. how much are you looking for the basilisk,steam gyre, and brilliant/regular psywurms?

just leaving this up for when your awake.
@Scribblingface

Hi! i'm interested in some familiar's that you have. how much are you looking for the basilisk,steam gyre, and brilliant/regular psywurms?

just leaving this up for when your awake.
I have 15 Sanddollars maybe you are interested in trading them against the charged Sprocket ?? :) @scribblingface
I have 15 Sanddollars maybe you are interested in trading them against the charged Sprocket ?? :) @scribblingface
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
How much for the green snake lady and the Steam Gyre please?
How much for the green snake lady and the Steam Gyre please?
@MetalDawn71 He's still available! Just send the sand dollars and set up a crossroads for 1t

@alendrea Absolutely! Send the sand dollars and set up a CR for 21k

@Talihawk The brown river flight is 8 GSD and the sunspot clouddancer is 6 GSD, so that would be 14 GSD for both

@Jaquli Basilisk is 4 GSD, steam gyre is 2, psywurm is 4, and brilliant psywurm is 14. So that would be a total of 24 GSD for all of them

@Narif It seems they're going for 10k each on the AH right now, so I could give you one sprocket for 10 GSD

@MonAngie The opheodrys serthis is 3 GSD and the steam gyre is 4 GSD, so that would be 9 GSD for them both :)
@MetalDawn71 He's still available! Just send the sand dollars and set up a crossroads for 1t

@alendrea Absolutely! Send the sand dollars and set up a CR for 21k

@Talihawk The brown river flight is 8 GSD and the sunspot clouddancer is 6 GSD, so that would be 14 GSD for both

@Jaquli Basilisk is 4 GSD, steam gyre is 2, psywurm is 4, and brilliant psywurm is 14. So that would be a total of 24 GSD for all of them

@Narif It seems they're going for 10k each on the AH right now, so I could give you one sprocket for 10 GSD

@MonAngie The opheodrys serthis is 3 GSD and the steam gyre is 4 GSD, so that would be 9 GSD for them both :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Scribblingface

Sounds great! I can send you the items now.
@Scribblingface

Sounds great! I can send you the items now.
@scribblingface how much for the brilliant psywurm and the southmarsh podid? and possibly the magpies too.

edit: whoops. okay, idk what you still have or not right now. so a pricing for what's left out of that list?
@scribblingface how much for the brilliant psywurm and the southmarsh podid? and possibly the magpies too.

edit: whoops. okay, idk what you still have or not right now. so a pricing for what's left out of that list?
Thanks so much @scribblingface :)
Thanks so much @scribblingface :)
Have any of the other familiars been claimed yet? @scribblingface
Have any of the other familiars been claimed yet? @scribblingface
@Gibson I don't have the brilliant psywurm anymore, but the southmarsh podid and magpies are still available! The podid would be 3 GSD, annd...there's only one person who has magpies up in the AH right now, and they're priced at 2k each which I know is quite high. I'll go ahead and say that each magpie is probably worth about 500t, so 1 sand dollar will get you two magpies, and the whole lot would be 12 GSD. Does that sound good to you?

@Talihawk Other users have expressed interest in the southmarsh podid and opheodrys serthis, but the other familiars are still available :)
@Gibson I don't have the brilliant psywurm anymore, but the southmarsh podid and magpies are still available! The podid would be 3 GSD, annd...there's only one person who has magpies up in the AH right now, and they're priced at 2k each which I know is quite high. I'll go ahead and say that each magpie is probably worth about 500t, so 1 sand dollar will get you two magpies, and the whole lot would be 12 GSD. Does that sound good to you?

@Talihawk Other users have expressed interest in the southmarsh podid and opheodrys serthis, but the other familiars are still available :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
venomous toridae , crimson reef snail and the steam gyre? @scribblingface ? :)
venomous toridae , crimson reef snail and the steam gyre? @scribblingface ? :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115