Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird dreams
1 2
(is this already a topic? sorry-)

Talk about weird or just otherwise interesting dreams you (or other people) have had.

Last night I had a dream I met Benny from The Lego Movie and he wanted to become a doctor instead of an astronaut, so I helped him become a doctor. At one point he tried to convince me to get into an operating room.

My friend told me she once had a dream where a man had a demon baby that kept trying to eat him, so he ate the demon baby out of self-defense.
(is this already a topic? sorry-)

Talk about weird or just otherwise interesting dreams you (or other people) have had.

Last night I had a dream I met Benny from The Lego Movie and he wanted to become a doctor instead of an astronaut, so I helped him become a doctor. At one point he tried to convince me to get into an operating room.

My friend told me she once had a dream where a man had a demon baby that kept trying to eat him, so he ate the demon baby out of self-defense.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I had a dream where I crept on to people's porches, left hundreds of rubber duckies, and then ran away as fast as possible. That was a fun dream.
I had a dream where I crept on to people's porches, left hundreds of rubber duckies, and then ran away as fast as possible. That was a fun dream.
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
When I was in eighth grade (so ~13), I dreamed that I was sucked into a tornado made of “antimatter” and found myself in a black void with two large vases. The floating head of Tom Hiddleston!Loki emerged from one and calmly informed me that Thor(‘s head) was in the other case and they were here to take me to Asgard.
When I was in eighth grade (so ~13), I dreamed that I was sucked into a tornado made of “antimatter” and found myself in a black void with two large vases. The floating head of Tom Hiddleston!Loki emerged from one and calmly informed me that Thor(‘s head) was in the other case and they were here to take me to Asgard.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
One dream I had involved me being able to change objects into whatever I wanted through concentration, and I ended up being classified as SCP-5213 or something.
My containment area had like this pool to swim around in for some reason, staff encouraged me to use my powers (which is NOT what the SCP is supposed to do) and I accidentally caused a containment breach
that was a really fun dream, I loved feeling objects change in my hands
One dream I had involved me being able to change objects into whatever I wanted through concentration, and I ended up being classified as SCP-5213 or something.
My containment area had like this pool to swim around in for some reason, staff encouraged me to use my powers (which is NOT what the SCP is supposed to do) and I accidentally caused a containment breach
that was a really fun dream, I loved feeling objects change in my hands
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
One time I received wings in the mail. I just put them on and I could fly!

I was so disappointed when I woke up
One time I received wings in the mail. I just put them on and I could fly!

I was so disappointed when I woke up
I used to dream a lot when I was younger because of my bad sleeping habits. I find I dream most vividly in the early morning...

one of my recurring dreams I had was about me standing in water that was up to my waist...endless water with no ground or land in sight. And gators peered at me from the depths. There were so many that I actually would find myself using them as stepping stones while I tried to find a way to dry land. At times the water would come over my chin and sometimes it would be shallow. Once I think there was a rickety little wooden floating path that would fall apart when I stepped but it wasnt connected to anything or lead anywhere. I never once saw dry land and never was eaten but the fear of being eaten was there.

Its been a very very long time since I have had that dream but its still sticks in my mind vividly even now.
I used to dream a lot when I was younger because of my bad sleeping habits. I find I dream most vividly in the early morning...

one of my recurring dreams I had was about me standing in water that was up to my waist...endless water with no ground or land in sight. And gators peered at me from the depths. There were so many that I actually would find myself using them as stepping stones while I tried to find a way to dry land. At times the water would come over my chin and sometimes it would be shallow. Once I think there was a rickety little wooden floating path that would fall apart when I stepped but it wasnt connected to anything or lead anywhere. I never once saw dry land and never was eaten but the fear of being eaten was there.

Its been a very very long time since I have had that dream but its still sticks in my mind vividly even now.
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
Just last night I dreamt I had some weird neural disease stemming from a parasitic infection that caused me to sleep for seventeen days straight. It was wonderful (the sleep part)
Just last night I dreamt I had some weird neural disease stemming from a parasitic infection that caused me to sleep for seventeen days straight. It was wonderful (the sleep part)
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
I have a ton of weird dreams on a normal basis. One of the more recent ones was where I dreamed I somehow flew to the surface of the sun and was looping around all of the solar flares and prominences and stuff (without burning up because it was a dream), then I remembered that I needed to attend a class at my old elementary school, so I flew back to Earth. My French teacher from elementary school was there, as well as several of my friends, so when I flew in, she told me to take a seat. I cheekily flew up to the top of the room and sat upside-down from the classroom ceiling while my friends were divided into groaning about me being annoying and cheering me on. It was pretty great.
I have a ton of weird dreams on a normal basis. One of the more recent ones was where I dreamed I somehow flew to the surface of the sun and was looping around all of the solar flares and prominences and stuff (without burning up because it was a dream), then I remembered that I needed to attend a class at my old elementary school, so I flew back to Earth. My French teacher from elementary school was there, as well as several of my friends, so when I flew in, she told me to take a seat. I cheekily flew up to the top of the room and sat upside-down from the classroom ceiling while my friends were divided into groaning about me being annoying and cheering me on. It was pretty great.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
I once had a dream where I was shooting people with an Italian ice gun.
I once had a dream where I was shooting people with an Italian ice gun.
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
i had a dream (this was lucid) and there were watermelon skeletons. my instincts forced my lucid self to kill them. now I know what I'm gonna be doing if a watermelon skeleton apocalypse happens
i had a dream (this was lucid) and there were watermelon skeletons. my instincts forced my lucid self to kill them. now I know what I'm gonna be doing if a watermelon skeleton apocalypse happens
Hello LGBT Community
1 2