Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DEAD STAR HATCHERY. || hiatus...
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@NishinoyaLou ACk Could i grab the Skydancer male, the last one? He's a handsome child ,,, This one! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46850525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468506/46850525_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NishinoyaLou
ACk Could i grab the Skydancer male, the last one? He's a handsome child ,,,
This one!

46850525_350.png

@NishinoyaLou [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46850523] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468506/46850523_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I get this baby?
@NishinoyaLou

46850523_350.png

Could I get this baby?
@Nishinoyalou could i get the third mirror and the stonewash starmap?

also could i be on the general pinglist
@Nishinoyalou could i get the third mirror and the stonewash starmap?

also could i be on the general pinglist
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Could I get that XXY Skydancer? #46850524
Could I get that XXY Skydancer? #46850524
bJs5ioz.gif
Hello! What beautiful pairs you have. I'd like to be placed on the pinglists for:
SEVERE SAMURAI, iridescent preferred
CLOUDS ABOVE, facet preferred
SPACE DEMENTIA, no preference
Hello! What beautiful pairs you have. I'd like to be placed on the pinglists for:
SEVERE SAMURAI, iridescent preferred
CLOUDS ABOVE, facet preferred
SPACE DEMENTIA, no preference
27_1889290.png
Hey there! I love your dragons! Could I join your general pinglist pls? Thanks! <3
Hey there! I love your dragons! Could I join your general pinglist pls? Thanks! <3
yIAQwCd.png
oof; i wasn't expecting to take a three month break from the site and dropped off the face of the earth. sweats.

so, it's time to give away some free dragons. :') this is for everyone who stopped by already, newbies, and the new kids that showed up while i was missing in action:

@Leezil. @constellationxx. @vakaryan. @faerey. @Punkinator919. @Harana. @Goatherder. @Skaimoo. @Killuazoomyck. @Greili. @praeyel. @Tachycardia. @xoHypnos. @Estrix. @InkedMyths. @xoThanatos. @GeminiMoon. @HHound. @Ameythista. @Xylin. @Sylvpix. @chibithulu. @Nightingale11. @Nightshatters. @DuskDaybreak. @DreamingInStars. @Banguela. @AZarcher. @havarti2. @Tachycardia. @rottenbird. @mellotov. @LlamaMamma. @Impossiblehotdog. @24Finns. @Impossiblehotdog. @PocketKaiju. @DuskDaybreak. @KairinRose. @nayhutasahdmadhi. @Crimsonpixie. @silgrumir.@FallenAkito.

apologies if i mentioned you twice by accident. it's 1:27 a.m. here OOF

i need to free up space in my lair and reboot the hatchery, so i'll likely wipe all my ping lists for it. :'O i'm really sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused.

all the unnamed dragons at the very end of my lair are free for grabs, but it is first come first serve!
oof; i wasn't expecting to take a three month break from the site and dropped off the face of the earth. sweats.

so, it's time to give away some free dragons. :') this is for everyone who stopped by already, newbies, and the new kids that showed up while i was missing in action:

@Leezil. @constellationxx. @vakaryan. @faerey. @Punkinator919. @Harana. @Goatherder. @Skaimoo. @Killuazoomyck. @Greili. @praeyel. @Tachycardia. @xoHypnos. @Estrix. @InkedMyths. @xoThanatos. @GeminiMoon. @HHound. @Ameythista. @Xylin. @Sylvpix. @chibithulu. @Nightingale11. @Nightshatters. @DuskDaybreak. @DreamingInStars. @Banguela. @AZarcher. @havarti2. @Tachycardia. @rottenbird. @mellotov. @LlamaMamma. @Impossiblehotdog. @24Finns. @Impossiblehotdog. @PocketKaiju. @DuskDaybreak. @KairinRose. @nayhutasahdmadhi. @Crimsonpixie. @silgrumir.@FallenAkito.

apologies if i mentioned you twice by accident. it's 1:27 a.m. here OOF

i need to free up space in my lair and reboot the hatchery, so i'll likely wipe all my ping lists for it. :'O i'm really sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused.

all the unnamed dragons at the very end of my lair are free for grabs, but it is first come first serve!
6YH97XV.png
bump.
bump.
6YH97XV.png
May I have the two sky dancer females??

And
May I have the two sky dancer females??

And
NY9lxbM.png
@NishinoyaLou I'd love to buy the stonewash firefly girl please, I'd like her name to be Aliena
@NishinoyaLou I'd love to buy the stonewash firefly girl please, I'd like her name to be Aliena
My Username is a zero not the letter
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19