Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Never got 'forgot password' email
So I got locked out of my account because I couldn't quite remember my password (the problems of not having to log in every time), and when I put in my email address and username to reset my password, I never got an email. Eventually I tried to log in again and managed to guess my password right, but by that time I'd lost my bonus. Not a big deal I guess, but it's kind of annoying to have to build it up again for three days. If the email had sent properly I wouldn't have lost it.

I'm not sure where to put this, but yeah, there's definitely an issue with the 'forgot password' feature.
So I got locked out of my account because I couldn't quite remember my password (the problems of not having to log in every time), and when I put in my email address and username to reset my password, I never got an email. Eventually I tried to log in again and managed to guess my password right, but by that time I'd lost my bonus. Not a big deal I guess, but it's kind of annoying to have to build it up again for three days. If the email had sent properly I wouldn't have lost it.

I'm not sure where to put this, but yeah, there's definitely an issue with the 'forgot password' feature.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
Just to ask the obvious question, did you check your spam and clutter filters (if your email account has them)? Additionally, if you have more than one email account, are you sure you were checking the correct email?
Just to ask the obvious question, did you check your spam and clutter filters (if your email account has them)? Additionally, if you have more than one email account, are you sure you were checking the correct email?
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@bisexuwhale

Adding to what @/FliptheFrog said, is the email address listed under Account Settings your email and spelled correctly?
@bisexuwhale

Adding to what @/FliptheFrog said, is the email address listed under Account Settings your email and spelled correctly?
@FliptheFrog @Dagomor Problem solved, my email just wasn't working properly. My own fault for not checking it out more thoroughly.
@FliptheFrog @Dagomor Problem solved, my email just wasn't working properly. My own fault for not checking it out more thoroughly.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png