Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you like but everyone else hates
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
I eat Froot Loops with hummus, no need to know more.
I eat Froot Loops with hummus, no need to know more.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Furries, rain and pineapple pizza.
Furries, rain and pineapple pizza.
Fallout 76. I've lost so many friends over it, but frankly, people who are willing to dump their friends for having a different taste in video games aren't people I want to keep as friends anyway. *shrugs*
Fallout 76. I've lost so many friends over it, but frankly, people who are willing to dump their friends for having a different taste in video games aren't people I want to keep as friends anyway. *shrugs*
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I actually really like the newer Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games
I actually really like the newer Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games
i put mashed potatoes on salami slices and fold it like a burrito and eat it ^^
i put mashed potatoes on salami slices and fold it like a burrito and eat it ^^
Uq1cq4S.png
Metal music.
Metal music.
I like to take a walk when it’s very cold and rainy just to watch the world and see the sky.
I like to take a walk when it’s very cold and rainy just to watch the world and see the sky.
rWTGkyx.gif
Gore art, Pokemon, dabbing, animation memes, the harsh winds in autumn, mayo. XD
Gore art, Pokemon, dabbing, animation memes, the harsh winds in autumn, mayo. XD
xPlkKnY.png
@FutureChiken

That sounds oddly delicious. Ever had watermelon with white cheese?
@FutureChiken

That sounds oddly delicious. Ever had watermelon with white cheese?
@Saturnia

OoOoo no I haven't, I better try that sometime! It sounds good
@Saturnia

OoOoo no I haven't, I better try that sometime! It sounds good
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18