Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hunting Myths | Closed (OOC)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@WeaverofLies

Awesome! Thank You for all the info! I'll update his profile with a shorter version of that power edit. ^_^ Thanks so much!
@WeaverofLies

Awesome! Thank You for all the info! I'll update his profile with a shorter version of that power edit. ^_^ Thanks so much!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@WeaverofLies

I've been re-reading posts ad editing mine for typos as I get hype for more action and it dawns on me now. Because Sota seems interested in your girl and the people here.
It's gotta be really neat/weird looking at Soda's soul, Knowing it's there, being able to sense it's existence but only seeing/feeling like a ball of tv static.
@WeaverofLies

I've been re-reading posts ad editing mine for typos as I get hype for more action and it dawns on me now. Because Sota seems interested in your girl and the people here.
It's gotta be really neat/weird looking at Soda's soul, Knowing it's there, being able to sense it's existence but only seeing/feeling like a ball of tv static.
mfw computer dies before im finished and i lose my entire response [img]https://www.shitpostbot.com/img/sourceimages/sad-cat-58f0a46709596.jpeg[/img] i'll probably wait for the transition [s]so i can just write more[/s] [quote name="Ragnaroc" date="2019-02-19 08:57:20" ] WOW guys I've noticed we only have one really offensive player as far as powers go. And that will work Really well but only if the monster has blood. We are DOOMED. XDD [/quote] lol well, hey, at least they know how to fight with weapons, right? [s]some of them[/s]
mfw computer dies before im finished and i lose my entire response
sad-cat-58f0a46709596.jpeg
i'll probably wait for the transition so i can just write more

Ragnaroc wrote on 2019-02-19 08:57:20:
WOW guys I've noticed we only have one really offensive player as far as powers go. And that will work Really well but only if the monster has blood.

We are DOOMED. XDD
lol
well, hey, at least they know how to fight with weapons, right? some of them
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo I hate when that happens! Sorry to hear. :<

I mean yes we have weapons but we are a group of untrained 20-somethings. As opposed to the fully trained actual government military that has probably tried to bomb these things and failed.
@xspideray

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo I hate when that happens! Sorry to hear. :<

I mean yes we have weapons but we are a group of untrained 20-somethings. As opposed to the fully trained actual government military that has probably tried to bomb these things and failed.
Those characters we made together, :D or as Arcane put it. [quote=ArcaneDreams1732]”The last two people are cannon fodder.”[/quote] Which they are. @xspideray Sorry about your post. There’s more to write now though... [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qRmZV0mv/Headpiece-header-200x80.png[/img][/url] [b]Name:[/b] Neriya Luril [b]Alias:[/b](Usually appears in articles and such.) [b]Age:[/b](17 or older but no age cap.) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Power:[/b] (One Power only. Please explain your power.) [b]Appearance:[/b] -Dyed her hair clover green but she changes it, a lot,. (@/Ragnaroc) [b]Personality:[/b] (Nothing very complicated is needed, your going to develop the character as you go.) [b]Backstory:[/b] (Again nothing very complicated is needed, but feel free to go overboard if you want to. You can reveal more details as you go if it’s not very detailed though.) [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else?) ___________________________________________________ Guardian Spirit or (Can own one or two. If you have two change spirit to spirits.) [b]Name:[/b] Roo [b]Gender:[/b](If you have two list both’s.) [b]Species:[/b] Kangaroo [b]Personality:[/b] (If you have two please put both. They don’t need to be very developed.) [b]Active Appearance:[/b] (When they’re active and can fight what do they look like.) [b]Dormant Appearance:[/b] (You pets can go dormant and turn into an item. What do your’s turn into?) [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else?) [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/qRmZV0mv/Headpiece-header-200x80.png[/img][/url] [b]Name:[/b] Kenilan Zeryno [b]Alias:[/b](Usually appears in articles and such.) [b]Age:[/b](17 or older but no age cap.) [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] [b]Power:[/b] (One Power only. Please explain your power.) [b]Appearance:[/b] (You can use non realistic art as a reference, but keep in mind that characters have to have a realistic hair color, eyes color, etc.) [b]Personality:[/b] (Nothing very complicated is needed, your going to develop the character as you go.) [b]Backstory:[/b] (Again nothing very complicated is needed, but feel free to go overboard if you want to. You can reveal more details as you go if it’s not very detailed though.) [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else?) ___________________________________________________ Guardian Spirit or (Can own one or two. If you have two change spirit to spirits.) [b]Name:[/b](If you have two write both.) [b]Gender:[/b](If you have two list both’s.) [b]Species:[/b](Type of animal, can be mythical or normal. You can create your own. If you have two they have to be of the same species. Put ‘unknown, ‘uh’ or something like that if you have no idea what species your’s is.) [b]Personality:[/b] (If you have two please put both. They don’t need to be very developed.) [b]Active Appearance:[/b] (When they’re active and can fight what do they look like.) [b]Dormant Appearance:[/b] (You pets can go dormant and turn into an item. What do your’s turn into?) [b]Other:[/b] (Anything else?)
Those characters we made together, :D or as Arcane put it.
ArcaneDreams1732 wrote:
”The last two people are cannon fodder.”
Which they are.

@xspideray Sorry about your post. There’s more to write now though...
Headpiece-header-200x80.png
Name: Neriya Luril
Alias:(Usually appears in articles and such.)
Sexuality:

Power:
(One Power only. Please explain your power.)

Appearance:
-Dyed her hair clover green but she changes it, a lot,. (@/Ragnaroc)

Personality:
(Nothing very complicated is needed, your going to develop the character as you go.)

Backstory:
(Again nothing very complicated is needed, but feel free to go overboard if you want to. You can reveal more details as you go if it’s not very detailed though.)

Other:
(Anything else?)

Name: Roo
Species: Kangaroo

Personality:
(If you have two please put both. They don’t need to be very developed.)

Active Appearance:
(When they’re active and can fight what do they look like.)

Dormant Appearance:
(You pets can go dormant and turn into an item. What do your’s turn into?)

Other:
(Anything else?)
Headpiece-header-200x80.png
Name: Kenilan Zeryno
Alias:(Usually appears in articles and such.)
Sexuality:

Power:
(One Power only. Please explain your power.)

Appearance:
(You can use non realistic art as a reference, but keep in mind that characters have to have a realistic hair color, eyes color, etc.)

Personality:
(Nothing very complicated is needed, your going to develop the character as you go.)

Backstory:
(Again nothing very complicated is needed, but feel free to go overboard if you want to. You can reveal more details as you go if it’s not very detailed though.)

Other:
(Anything else?)

Name:(If you have two write both.)
Species:(Type of animal, can be mythical or normal. You can create your own. If you have two they have to be of the same species. Put ‘unknown, ‘uh’ or something like that if you have no idea what species your’s is.)

Personality:
(If you have two please put both. They don’t need to be very developed.)

Active Appearance:
(When they’re active and can fight what do they look like.)

Dormant Appearance:
(You pets can go dormant and turn into an item. What do your’s turn into?)

Other:
(Anything else?)
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
Just wanted to give a heads up that I’ll be catching up and posting this weekend. Had a burst of things to take care of, so haven’t been able to formulate an introduction. It’s coming, though! I don’t mind being “left behind” as I can place Salia into things without any trouble as you all move forward.
Just wanted to give a heads up that I’ll be catching up and posting this weekend. Had a burst of things to take care of, so haven’t been able to formulate an introduction. It’s coming, though! I don’t mind being “left behind” as I can place Salia into things without any trouble as you all move forward.
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
@WeaverofLies

Question about the NPCs. How do they work? Do you control them and we interact with them? Do we give added in of here? Or on the IC?
Ect ect.

If that's the case Neriya Luril needs to have clover green hair. OwO

@WeaverofLies

Question about the NPCs. How do they work? Do you control them and we interact with them? Do we give added in of here? Or on the IC?
Ect ect.

If that's the case Neriya Luril needs to have clover green hair. OwO

Well I'm about to post for Elysian finally and he's going to be playing Monster Hunter stories if anyone wants to know.

((Also I might make his first transformation be a pokemon. Nevermind not pokemonbut probs Monster hunter))
Well I'm about to post for Elysian finally and he's going to be playing Monster Hunter stories if anyone wants to know.

((Also I might make his first transformation be a pokemon. Nevermind not pokemonbut probs Monster hunter))
oulcMpY.gif
(@FlamesEmbrace)

Did someone say mONSTER HUNTER???????

I usually don't freak out in public, but alskdjflkdsajflkasjdfdjl. Love those games sooo much.

*ahem* anyways . . .
(@FlamesEmbrace)

Did someone say mONSTER HUNTER???????

I usually don't freak out in public, but alskdjflkdsajflkasjdfdjl. Love those games sooo much.

*ahem* anyways . . .
@Ragnaroc Everyinr can control them for some added elements to the roleplay. Wait, is Neriya a person that dyes their hair a different color each month or so.
@Ragnaroc Everyinr can control them for some added elements to the roleplay. Wait, is Neriya a person that dyes their hair a different color each month or so.
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14