Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A New Journey Begins...
Hello, there! I've been looking into joining this site for quite some time, but due to how busy I'd gotten, it was never quite the right moment. Well, tomorrow is my birthday and I'm close to graduating school, so I figured, "Why not now?" and join as an early birthday present to myself.

Choosing a flight was a very difficult decision, but I settled on Wind because I figured I could play with my clan's lore story by having them travel to all the different flights as a band of nomads. That will give me a chance to experience as much as I can to eventually find a permanent home.

Thanks for your time! I am really excited to learn the community and make some new friends.
Hello, there! I've been looking into joining this site for quite some time, but due to how busy I'd gotten, it was never quite the right moment. Well, tomorrow is my birthday and I'm close to graduating school, so I figured, "Why not now?" and join as an early birthday present to myself.

Choosing a flight was a very difficult decision, but I settled on Wind because I figured I could play with my clan's lore story by having them travel to all the different flights as a band of nomads. That will give me a chance to experience as much as I can to eventually find a permanent home.

Thanks for your time! I am really excited to learn the community and make some new friends.
@aceoflove Hello! Fellow wind flight member here, welcome to Flight Rising! There’s tons of stuff to do (and figure out) so if you have any questions, send me a message!

You’ve chosen a great time to join, the Trickmurk Circus starts on the 24th, which is a special holiday centered around the shadow flight. Starting then, if you use your “gather items” turn and select “shadow,” you’ll have the chance to find pinecones that can be traded in at Joxar’s Spare Inventory for rare items! You can also find these pine cones (and many more useful items) by defeating enemies in the coliseum.

Starting out in the Coli is tough, so if you want to send me a dragon, I am level it up for you and send it back so you’ll have tough fighters who can sweep the lower levels easily to look for loot!

Also: happy birthday! Be on the lookout for a gift...
@aceoflove Hello! Fellow wind flight member here, welcome to Flight Rising! There’s tons of stuff to do (and figure out) so if you have any questions, send me a message!

You’ve chosen a great time to join, the Trickmurk Circus starts on the 24th, which is a special holiday centered around the shadow flight. Starting then, if you use your “gather items” turn and select “shadow,” you’ll have the chance to find pinecones that can be traded in at Joxar’s Spare Inventory for rare items! You can also find these pine cones (and many more useful items) by defeating enemies in the coliseum.

Starting out in the Coli is tough, so if you want to send me a dragon, I am level it up for you and send it back so you’ll have tough fighters who can sweep the lower levels easily to look for loot!

Also: happy birthday! Be on the lookout for a gift...

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@aceoflove OH also, be sure to check out the “raffles and giveaways” forums to find tons of free dragons! There’s also lots of dragons for newbies in the “wind sales” forum.

(Also, what kinds of animals/creatures do you like? Any favorite colors or aesthetics when it comes to apparel that you might want to dress your dragons in? Asking for... no reason ;P
@aceoflove OH also, be sure to check out the “raffles and giveaways” forums to find tons of free dragons! There’s also lots of dragons for newbies in the “wind sales” forum.

(Also, what kinds of animals/creatures do you like? Any favorite colors or aesthetics when it comes to apparel that you might want to dress your dragons in? Asking for... no reason ;P

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@Neoncherry64 Wow! Thanks so much for the thorough welcome. I'll be sure to take advantage of the upcoming event.

I was looking at the Coliseum. It seems intimidating, so I appreciate the offer! ^-^

As for what I like, my favorite colors are greens, purples, and golds. I like feathers, beads, flowers, and anything that looks ethereal or otherworldy.
@Neoncherry64 Wow! Thanks so much for the thorough welcome. I'll be sure to take advantage of the upcoming event.

I was looking at the Coliseum. It seems intimidating, so I appreciate the offer! ^-^

As for what I like, my favorite colors are greens, purples, and golds. I like feathers, beads, flowers, and anything that looks ethereal or otherworldy.