Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ bust commissions ♦
1 2
bump for my buddy
bump for my buddy
@fisk
Do you do oc's? :3 How much would a bust of him or him be? (I also have their human versions :P)
@fisk
Do you do oc's? :3 How much would a bust of him or him be? (I also have their human versions :P)
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha: the second is a wolf, correct? they'd both be the same 150k treasure, if you'd like.
@Skiatha: the second is a wolf, correct? they'd both be the same 150k treasure, if you'd like.
@frisk
Alright! :D I'd like my wolfy (it's actually more fox-ish than wolf) drawn then. Here's more refs:
X
X
Sending half of the payment now!
@frisk
Alright! :D I'd like my wolfy (it's actually more fox-ish than wolf) drawn then. Here's more refs:
X
X
Sending half of the payment now!
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Wolves are the best animals. And I REALLY like wolves. Thanks for linking me here!!
@Skiatha Wolves are the best animals. And I REALLY like wolves. Thanks for linking me here!!
@frisk
Oh OOPS. Wrong person! XD Me too.

@fisk :P
@frisk
Oh OOPS. Wrong person! XD Me too.

@fisk :P
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha: did you receive my message? i finished your commission and await the second half of payment if you are satisfied. :)
@Skiatha: did you receive my message? i finished your commission and await the second half of payment if you are satisfied. :)
1 2