Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who here collects stuff you don't need.
1 2 3 4 5 6
[Color=9370db]Ah... *Clears throat* [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hqd7ITH.jpg[/img] [Size=0]...I like glass bottles... Also yes that is a collection of bar soap in the back right corner
Ah... *Clears throat*
Hqd7ITH.jpg
...I like glass bottles...
Also yes that is a collection of bar soap in the back right corner
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="VenusStarling" date="2019-02-18 20:33:11" ] [Color=9370db]Ah... *Clears throat* [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hqd7ITH.jpg[/img] [Size=0]...I like glass bottles... Also yes that is a collection of bar soap in the back right corner [/quote] That's awesome!! I sorta collect similar things, actually. Bottles and cans. Either with a cool design or look, or they're dented/look like they've been knocked around. Nothing downright crushed though. I also collect notebooks and have more than one shelf of just composition notebooks, not even counting the others I have.
VenusStarling wrote on 2019-02-18 20:33:11:
Ah... *Clears throat*
Hqd7ITH.jpg
...I like glass bottles...
Also yes that is a collection of bar soap in the back right corner

That's awesome!!

I sorta collect similar things, actually. Bottles and cans. Either with a cool design or look, or they're dented/look like they've been knocked around. Nothing downright crushed though.

I also collect notebooks and have more than one shelf of just composition notebooks, not even counting the others I have.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
:x

I collect things...

Miku figurines, mini Sailor Moon figures, special amiibos, TONS of LoZ stuff, mini Final Fantasy and Tales of figures, mini CCS figures, wigs Tokidoki horses, panda plushies, yarn, Totoro puzzles, Zelda puzzles...

I could go on, but I doubt anybody really wants me to...
:x

I collect things...

Miku figurines, mini Sailor Moon figures, special amiibos, TONS of LoZ stuff, mini Final Fantasy and Tales of figures, mini CCS figures, wigs Tokidoki horses, panda plushies, yarn, Totoro puzzles, Zelda puzzles...

I could go on, but I doubt anybody really wants me to...
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I too, have a plushie obsession. Most of my collection are Webkinz I bought over ten years ago, but my more recent purchases have been dragon plushies. (I say purchases like my parents and roommate haven't been feeding my obsession with birthday and Christmas gifts. One of my Christmas presents this year was a dragon plushie the size of a small child. I'm 21 years old and a giant dragon plushie lives on my bed. XD)

I also have a sizable knick-knack collection. Again, most I've had for quite a while, but I add to it occasionally. It's mostly raw or unpolished precious gemstones and crystal clusters and those decorative enamel box sculptures but I just love figurines (particularly fairies and dragons) and any kind of decorative box.

Also jewelry but that's actually wearable so it doesn't quite count as a useless collection.
I too, have a plushie obsession. Most of my collection are Webkinz I bought over ten years ago, but my more recent purchases have been dragon plushies. (I say purchases like my parents and roommate haven't been feeding my obsession with birthday and Christmas gifts. One of my Christmas presents this year was a dragon plushie the size of a small child. I'm 21 years old and a giant dragon plushie lives on my bed. XD)

I also have a sizable knick-knack collection. Again, most I've had for quite a while, but I add to it occasionally. It's mostly raw or unpolished precious gemstones and crystal clusters and those decorative enamel box sculptures but I just love figurines (particularly fairies and dragons) and any kind of decorative box.

Also jewelry but that's actually wearable so it doesn't quite count as a useless collection.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I LOVE STUFFIES

Edit: @Hawktalon hey! Me too (in relevance to the stuffie thing)! In fact my family said don't bring home more stuffed animals or else I'm going to have to get rid of some... So I smuggle them in instead hehe
I LOVE STUFFIES

Edit: @Hawktalon hey! Me too (in relevance to the stuffie thing)! In fact my family said don't bring home more stuffed animals or else I'm going to have to get rid of some... So I smuggle them in instead hehe
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
I love collecting earrings! I have like 2 boxes full of 'em and I always want more.
I love collecting earrings! I have like 2 boxes full of 'em and I always want more.
Waystone1.gif
Pokemon plushies! I have a fair few of them! The most recent one i got was a Build-a-bear bulbasaur and i love him. I also just collect any plushies i find that intrigue me, I bought a plushie of sonic the hedgehog at a thrift store one time but it was just his head, like it wasnt a sonic plushie that had its head ripped off it was a bootleg plushie of just sonic's head, its weird and i love it!

Other than that I'm slowly gathering up an army of Nendoroids, I only have two at the moment but a third one is on its way >:3

And, while technically not really a physical thing, shiny pokemon are another thing i kinda enjoy collecting, sparkle boyos just appeal to me
Pokemon plushies! I have a fair few of them! The most recent one i got was a Build-a-bear bulbasaur and i love him. I also just collect any plushies i find that intrigue me, I bought a plushie of sonic the hedgehog at a thrift store one time but it was just his head, like it wasnt a sonic plushie that had its head ripped off it was a bootleg plushie of just sonic's head, its weird and i love it!

Other than that I'm slowly gathering up an army of Nendoroids, I only have two at the moment but a third one is on its way >:3

And, while technically not really a physical thing, shiny pokemon are another thing i kinda enjoy collecting, sparkle boyos just appeal to me
bababooey
Honestly, I just collect stuff I don't need.
Honestly, I just collect stuff I don't need.
Raven
i collect small figurines n' stuff
i collect small figurines n' stuff
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I collect rocks, sometimes, mainly gemstones tho
I also collect pokemon plushies and toys! mainly because when I was like 5 I used to play with them alot and I get nostalgia everytime I see one. I don't have that many since they're really expensive but I won 3 from one of those clawmachines at a fair

also vsauce should do a video about why we collect useless stuff, I bet it has to do with our hunter gatherers ancestors, and the fact that we used stones as weapons and stuff
I collect rocks, sometimes, mainly gemstones tho
I also collect pokemon plushies and toys! mainly because when I was like 5 I used to play with them alot and I get nostalgia everytime I see one. I don't have that many since they're really expensive but I won 3 from one of those clawmachines at a fair

also vsauce should do a video about why we collect useless stuff, I bet it has to do with our hunter gatherers ancestors, and the fact that we used stones as weapons and stuff
akueye3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6